3. Clara Elena Anderson / Catherine Sara Fria de Kurai

The Kingdom of Japan and Catherine Sara Fria de Kurai, memories I don't wanna remember. A life which was better of forgotten. A new body, but still the same mind. I was Clara Elena Anderson now, but still also Catherine Sara Fria de Kurai the only princess of the Kingdom of Japan and the only rightful successor to the throne. Dying at the early age of 15, though assassination. A short live indeed, I already surpassed the age I had before dying, in my last life. I know so much about Japan, that I am already tired of it, so why am I sitting here at my desk now, doing this shitty presentation. My past which can't be forgotten due to the changes of my body. The older I got the more the 'me' from before is coming out, even my past desire is difficult to suppress. So yeah, as my DNA changed over the years of living it wasn't wrong to say that I became a clone of my previous self. A person with the god's blood running through its veins. An existence which wasn't needed anymore in the current lifetime. Humans didn't have a need for rulers anymore. There was no need for 'Jing and Jang' or better for life and death which the Kingdom of Ireland and the Kingdom of Japan represented in the darkness. I, who was the successor of the darkness, was trained for assassination since I was a child. Killing was the daily routine of a Kurai while growing up, a part of our training. On the outside Kurai was an ordinary royal family with a little more influence than others, but yeah that's just a façade, an illusion, or a mask we wear to hide our true selves, our emotions and feelings. The dark truth is the Kurai royal family was merciless, when someone had done something wrong, there were killed by us, without a second thought.

Even now it's difficult to suppress my killing instinct, I am like a wild cat being imprisoned in a tiny house. The instincts are still there, just that they became dull over the time being imprisoned here. The sad truth is that the person, who I once was, wasn't needed anymore in the current society. Murder was a sin, worth a lifelong imprisonment. I who don't know much more than killing was something the current society disapproved about. The world truly became a better place. At least for them, not for a Kurai! An assassination family, known once as the ruler of the underworld, descendants of the God of Death himself, as a member of such a family, being restricted not to kill is the worst punishment given.

But yeah, that's something I couldn't possibly engraft in the presentation. Then like I said the outside only had known the royal family of Japan like any other royal family, just that ours had a little more influence the same goes with the royal family of Ireland. Two families which couldn't be much more opposites from each other, but who knows how the families' remained friends with each other for a couple of thousand years. Truly a mystery! But perhaps it's like the saying goes 'opposites attract', like a magnet.

I let out a sigh, why out of all people need I, to present the kingdom of Japan, just because I look like my previous self, what a joke. This teacher knows something, that's for sure! If she reveals our identities, I will kill her for sure.

***

"Brother ... Don't!" I was weak, my body laying in a pool of blood. Slowly regenerating though my powers. Still, slowly dying, because of extensive blood loss and new deep open knife wounds. The average human would have been dead long ago. At such a point, I pitied myself for not being normal. I needed to stand such a pain longer than others ever will. Slowly dying from torture, even as a successor to the royal family of Japan. Yes, that was the problem I was the successor not Him. I didn't even want to succeed the family, didn't want to be queen the same goes with these powers, it would have been better if I was born without them. Why was I chosen for the first successor to the god-of-death- blood after so long? It's been over a thousand years, since there was a successor born again in our family, so why did I needed to inherit it? Inheritance was not something that came for free, that's for sure, as I was a living example for it right now. While having these thoughts, a knife hit me again, it was the final blow before dying, at least the last one I can remember.