SilverStreak

Gender : Femme

Faction : Nuetral, she works for both Autobot and Decepticon by hire as a bounty hunter.

Bio : SilverStreak is one of the most mysterious bots on Cybertrons. She is a bounty hunter for hire and a speedster like Blur making her also the most dangerous bot on Cybertron.

Very little is known of her back story or her origins. The only thing anyone knows is to never cross her path. The only way you will see her coming is the static electricity she generates when running/driving at impossible speeds.

She is rarely sighted but everyone knows what she looks like. She is mostly black with silver lightning designs on her servos and stabilizers. The lightning designs are outlined in a hot pink which is the same color as her optics.

The only company she is known to keep is a minicon. The minicons name is Striker and she is a cyber snake. She is also a triple changer, having her cyber-snake form, a biped form, and a sword form that she only ever allows those she trusts to wield.

Before the Great War on Cybertron, SilverStreak was a racer from the low caste. She was against the functionalism and the higher caste. When the war started she became a bounty hunter, more often being contracted by the Decepticons but also occasionally taking contracts from Autobots as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all, hope y'all are excited over this character. I currently have a book about her adventures in the works and can't wait to publish it!

Y'all have a great rest of the day!

StarfallPrime out!