Stinger

Gender : Mech

Faction : Autobot

Bio : Stinger is a spy class Autobot. He is Soundwaves long lost brother but is almost nothing like him, at least in personality. Much like Soundwave he cannot talk, but he doesn't allow that to stop him. He uses recordings to communicate and almost never stops trying to converse with people. While he does have a sparkling like bubbly personality, he is just as smart and intelligent as Soundwave.

His frame is very similar to Soundwaves but instead of being black and purple, he is black and yellow and a triple changer. He can also use the wings on his back as swords. He also has a visor and data cables much like his brothers. While Soundwave is more lithe, Stinger is bulkier and stronger built.

Like his brother, Stinger is a cassette master and has two cassetticons named Hornet and Beetle. They are cassettes, but they are also insecticons. Hornet is an arial insecticon while beetle is a grounder.

Stinger may be an Autobot, but he try's his best to never have to engage his brother in battle. They still love each other even though they are on opposing factions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I kind of have to leave it at that. He is going to have his own book and I would give away too many spoilers if I kept writing his bio. Hope y'all like him!

Have a great day everybody!

StarfallPrime out!