The Party: matchmaker

The party was as chaotic as ever even more now that there was 2x as much people. Felix and Hyunjin walked around together.. "so who do you even want chan to be set up with ?" The older asked making his way through dancing bodies.
"I doubt you know him but it's my friend Seungmin.."
Hyunjin chuckled "you're right, I don't know him"
Felix rolled his eyes, "of course you don't, I don't think you or your friends think anyone exists outside of your "little" group.
Hyunjin was confused by this bitter remark "well I'm sorry sweetheart, i didn't choose to be popular. Popularity chose me" he let out.
Felix gave him a side eye before dragging Hyunjin into a dark corner of the hallway, "ok here's the plan, you convince chan to walk away from that girl and I'll bring Suengmin over and we pretend like we're interested in eachother" Felix motioned with his hand. "Leaving Seungmin and chan alone to talk, understood ?" Felix looked at the older who just stared at him.
The blonde said rudely "What ?"

Hyunjin smirked "what ? I can't look at you ?" Looking the blonde up and down with a seductive stare.

Felix scoffed "ugh can you focus, you got the plan right ?" Hyunjin nodded.

Hyunjin made his way towards chan, while Felix walked up to suengmin
Hyunjin walked up to chan and the girl flirting and talking "Hey chan, sorry to interrupt whatever this is but can you help me with something ?" Chan was hesitant but agreed.
The girl looked at him offended and hyunjin smirked at her Chan was annoyed "what's so important hyunjin, that you had to get between me and -" chan was cut off by the boy "remember that cute blonde we saw at the mall ? Ok well I'm trying to get with him and I need you to be my wingman by talking to his friend" Chan was puzzled at first but then was intrigued "Ohh Hyunjin has a crush I see" he teased.
Hyunjin scoffed "Yeah the day I do, will be the day" he replied sarcastically "I'm just trying to get WITH him, if you know what I mean" he winked.

Felix was with Seungmin building up his confidence, giving him pointers and trying to calm the boy down because he was a nervous reck. "Seungmin you got this trust me" Felix smiled. Felix told Seungmin all about his plan with Hyunjin.

The two sets of males finally met in the kitchen. Felix didn't want to do this but he wanted his friend to get a chance with his long time crush.
Hyunjin made his way to the two boys along with chan. "You two are the most beautiful people I've ever seen" Hyunjin smiled, pushing chan closer to the circle. Chan quickly took notice and said "well hello, my name is chan and this is Hyunjin" he held out his hand for Felix and Seungmin to shake which the boys returned and introduced themselves.
Felix motioned Seungmin to go forward and with a sudden urge of confidence, Seungmin asked "Would you like to join me for a drink Chan ? He said with a smirk. Chan physically blushed, "I would like that" and the two walked over to the mini bar.
Felix was shocked by Seungmins sudden control of the situation "huh well that was easy"
Hyunjin chuckled "well now since I helped you, you owe me" Felix looked at him with annoyance "how exactly did you help ? When Seungmin did all the work ?" He had a questioning look on his face.
Hyunjin leaned forward "Chan was one second away from kissing another girl, I pulled him away and brought him to your friend so that pretty angel is why you owe me" he winked.

Felix scoffed "okay what do I owe you, handsome ?"

"A DANCE"