MC BIO

Name: (Y/n) (L/n).

Alias: Darth Nexus, Sith Puppeteer.

Age: 25.

Affiliation: Galactic Empire (Former) Neutral.

Occupation: Inquisitor (Former), Sith lord.

Status: Alive.

Personality(Post-Death Star 2): Cautious, Secretive, Distrusting.

Likes: None.

Dislikes: Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, New Republic, Jedi, Sith.

Looks: yours.

Appearance: 

Lightsaber Hilt: 

Lightsaber Hilt: 

Lightsaber Color: Red

Skills/Abilities: 

The Force: Being Force Sensitive, (Y/n) is among few who can use the Force to it's fullest extent and has dabbled in both Light and Dark.

Force Push/Pull: most basic form of the Force's abilities. (Y/n) however is exceptionally skilled in moving things with his mind. so much so that if he locks his gaze onto it, he can manipulate the force to move an object without moving his hands.

Force Lightning: (Y/n) saw Palpatine do it once and decided to learn the technique for himself. anything is a weapon for him to use.

Force Speed: (Y/n) was the fastest Inquisitor when he worked for the Inquisitors before becoming a Sith lord like Darth Vader. His Speed is still commendable.

Force Freeze: (Y/n) can halt someone's flow of time completely causing them to be frozen in place allowing him to either attack his opponent or get himself or someone out of the way before. it does not last forever as it'll eventually wear off. He doesn't use it often as he believes the skill makes things too easy for him. so he refrains from using it unless absolutely necessary especially since he can only stop someone's flow of time for a certain period of time and not forever.

Force Possession: (Y/n) can force his way into someone's mind and take over their mind and body. Holding their consciousness hostage while he uses their body as a puppet. he doesn't use this often as it takes a while to get into someone's mind, especially if they have good mental strength. he's forced his way into the minds of many Stormtroopers and Rebels but couldn't hold onto the likes of Luke Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano as he couldn't break their mental shield. he needs to break someone's will or break into their mind forcefully which will kill the person if successful.

Background: (Y/n) (L/n) served the Galactic Empire since youth within the Inquisitors. his Dark Side abilities caught the attention of Palpatine and Vader, with the latter training the boy. (Y/n)'s loyalty would waver and shatter when Palpatine wanted him to duel Darth Vader to prove his worth but didn't get the chance as the Second Death Star would be attacked.