CHAPTER 1: Discovery

(Y/n) (L/n) was a member of the Inquisitors. Trained personally by Darth Vader to master the Dark Side of the Force. Unlike his Inquisitor companions, he wasn't a former Jedi, he was sought out by Darth Vader and raised as an Inquisitor. Raised in the Darkness that surrounds the Galactic Empire. Due to this, (Y/n) became extremely powerful during his time in the Empire. He always worked alone and was one of the only Inquisitors that didn't really answer the Grand Inquisitor. He held the rank of Vice Inquisitor. If the Grand Inquisitor was to fall in battle, he would automatically become the next Grand Inquisitor. This outcome inevitably happened as the Grand Inquisitor would meet his end at the hands of two Jedi Rebels.

He became the Grand Inquisitor but remained on coruscant to train and better himself before he learned that three more Inquisitors had fallen to the same Jedi Pair alongside Ahsoka Tano and Darth Maul. Getting agitated with the Inquisitors failures, he challenged the remaining Inquisitor to a duel. This inquisitor was killed by him as he hunted the others that may or may not have survived. When Darth Vader returned, he and Darth Sidious were informed of (Y/n)'s rampage and confronted him. In the end, they sided with (Y/n) who made a very good point.

"If the Inquisitors fail to kill even one Jedi and die in droves, they are useless to the Empire now."

Initially, Emperor Palpatine was pissed that (Y/n) killed the other Inquisitors. But sometime later he would see the young inquisitor's point of view. Following this show of force and strength, Palpatine would be intrigued by the boy's potential and ordered Vader to further test his skills. This test proved fruitful as (Y/n) would prove to be far stronger than anticipated as he managed to produce Force Lightning. It was true to Palpatine that (Y/n) was destined to be more than just an Inquisitor, so after the First Death Star exploded, he decided to officially appoint (Y/n) as a Sith apprentice under Darth Vader's teaching. He was bestowed the name, Darth Nexus.

During the final years of the Galactic Civil War, (Y/n) fought the Rebel Alliance on all kinds of fronts. He even clashed blades with Luke Skywalker. However, his path to greatness was swiftly ended when he heard of a plot to kill him. Darth Sidious wanted to see whether or not (Y/n) or Vader could be his rightful apprentice. Even throughout the war, he knew that Sidious favored Darth Vader. He was just a mere pawn in a much larger game. This fated duel with Darth Vader was postponed when the Second Death Star is attacked by the Rebel Alliance. (Y/n) was at Endor during the time of the attack on his own personal Arquitens Class Light Cruiser named Voidstar.

He was ordered to defend the Shield Generator. Which failed and wasn't his fault. Just the ignorance of the soldiers under his command. When the Second Death Star exploded, he ordered his ship to retreat, but they refused. He didn't hesitate to kill everyone on board, not wanting to waste precious time bickering with idiots. After securing the Voidstar, he made a random jump to lightspeed. He had no idea how long it would be, so he put the cryo stasis pod to use. He had one installed on his ship for uh... reasons. However, he failed to accurately calculate how long he would be in there for. After being put into cryo stasis, (Y/n) would be oblivious to the world around him and the condition of the Voidstar. His personal warship would crash land on an unknown planet with him still in stasis.

It's an ordinary day for the Autobots. With no Decepticon Activity for three years, there hasn't been much they've been up to. Searching for Energon and doing all other boring tasks. At least they thought so, as they recently lost Cliffjumper. He was killed by Decepticons near an Energon Deposit that he had discovered prior to being attacked by the Decepticons. Team Prime mourned the loss of Cliffjumper. But shortly after and bitterly, Arcee left the Autobot base to "Protect Humankind" as she put it. However, her cover would be blown as she would have a run in with two Decepticons and a Human that was caught in the middle. This encounter led to the exposure of Bumblebee as well and allowing a second human to bare witness to their presence. After reporting the incident to Optimus Prime, he decided that it was wise to ensure the safety of the human children and ordered them to bring the two humans to Autobot Base for their safety.