・°˖✧𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏✧˖°

⋆♡⸝⸝💌⊹。°˖➴

                                                                                          ♬♪♫ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗⁱⁿⁿⁱᵗᵘˢ ⁻ ᵗˣᵗ♫♬♪

ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ - ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴍᴀᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜʜʜ ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ <3. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 🫶🏻

𝙎𝙐𝙅𝙄𝙉 is waiting for her plane with blurry vision, tears streaming down her face. cry baby would her mother call her. but she had a reason for the tears.

her mother wanted her daughter to learn more about her culture, and explore life - but sujin didn't want that. she wanted to stay home in Italy with her friends who she loved very much, she wanted to go to school with them like she always did.

sujin hates exploring and meeting new people, she likes to stick with people she's familiar with.

she went to the bathroom and washed her face before boarding the plane. Or else she would have red eyes and people would think she's high.

what would people think of me? is my korean whitewashed? what if I don't have friends by the end of the year these thoughts kept circulating in her mind but sujins thoughts got interrupted by a woman.

"hello, I just wanted to ask you if you were okay. I saw you crying" a women who looked to be in her 20's asked sujin with a smile.

"yeah I'm okay, thank you for asking" that was a lie, she didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment 

"no problem" the woman said giving sujin a big smile and pated sujin on the back, weird but nice of her.

sujin left the bathroom asap, she didn't want to get asked again if she was okay even if that was impossible because of her red eyes and that's when she bumped into someone, this is the reason why she likes to stick with things she's familiar with.

"sorry" sujin apologized and bowed but the young male standing in front of her just looked at her up and down before staring at her red eyes. he is wearing a black blazer, a see-through black knitted vest, a white gucci long sleeve dress with black trousers and a black gucci travel bag - he is screaming rich.

"cry baby" the young male scoffed, did that asshole just scoff at me?? 

"i beg your pardon" i definitely didn't hear wrong, he just made fun of me for crying. sorry that you haven't see a girl cry before ALSO who even says that to a stranger, jerk.

"no english" he said smirking and turning away from her, god I want to punch his face so badly just because he's rich doesn't mean that he can have an attitude with a stranger.

"idiot" I said loudly, the intention was for him to hear it and he did - mission accomplished

"what did you just call me" he immediately did a 180-degree turn and was now facing me, he looked irritated. good for me

"no english" I said and left him there hanging, karma is a bitch jerk

the first encounter of minhooo , cant wait for the later encounter. be ready for chaos. I hope you don't think that my girl,sujin is childish and a drama queen <33.

(555 words) - short chapter ik   

________________________________________________________________________________

ᴀʟʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴛɪᴏᴜꜱ - ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘ. ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ xᴏ ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ɪᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴡɴ ꜱᴜᴊɪɴ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪɴᴇꜱ
                                                                        ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © ²⁰²³  

                                                                       @𝐬𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐲𝐞𝟎𝐤𝐤

________________________________________________________________________________