・°˖✧𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐✧˖°

⋆♡⸝⸝💌⊹。°˖➴

                                                                                        ♬♪♫ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵈ⁻ᵈᵃʸ ⁻ ᵃᵍᵘˢᵗ ᵈ♫♬♪

𝙎𝙐𝙅𝙄𝙉 yawned the plane ride was so tiring, 10 hours of staying in the same position and the only stretching was when you needed to go to the bathroom. Never doing this again (ik it's more, but let's keep it like that)

She went to the bathroom to clean herself, staying clean was the most important thing to her. even if it meant missing the bus, she couldn't care less. she brushed her teeth, cleaned her face, and applied perfume and makeup, which consisted of mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. first impressions are important, so she needs to look her best.

aftER thE baThRoom break 💔

And she was right, the bus left there was no need to run, but someone thought otherwise. a girl with a yellow, orangish suitcase running, poor girl.

should I help her? yes I should, I would like it if someone helped me if I needed it.

Sujin saw the girl looking at the public transit information, yeah she needed help.

"excuse me" said sujin as the girl turned around, she is wearing a casual white crop top blouse shirt over it's a long baby blue cardigan and some cute jeans - her outfit looks cute.

"hi" the girl replied.

"do you need help?" sujin asked the girl.

"no, thank you i'm good" the girl in front of her said, smiling, but it didn't quite reach her eyes.

"oh okay" sujin said, disappointed turning the other way, was I too rude? did I say something wrong, of course, overthinking everything.

"hi sorry, but i do need your help" the girl said with a smile, but this time it didn't look fake.

"where are you headed to?" sujin asked, even if she already knew the answer, but she didn't want to seem like a stalker.

"korean independent school of seoul" the girl replied

"looks like we are headed to the same destination"

"oh my god, good at least I'm with someone oh and about transport, should we take the train?" the girl asked

shouldn't we take the cab instead? yeah, whatever, mom wanted me to learn about the culture so here i am.

"sure" sujin replied

                                                                                          ⋆♡⸝⸝°˖➴

after 18976 hours of trying to find the correct way to the school, still not there yet, both tired from carrying the suitcase everywhere we went. we walked through the streets and asked the residents if they knew the way to the school, but everyone was too busy. rude much??!. the only positive thing was learning the girl's name.

"i feel like we should just have called a cab instead" sujin stated.

"yeah, i second that" kitty commented.

"my legs, i can't feel them anymore" sujin moaned, she was in pain.

"should we just rest for some minutes?" kitty asked, she was just as tired as sujin.

"noo, carry on" sujin replied, she didn't want to waste more time resting just because she couldn't handle the pain.

"alri— but kitty gets interrupted mid-sentence by a black car that almost hits kitty, but you pushed her out of the way, you were laying on the ground waiting for the impact but nothing happened.

"oh my gosh, are you okay? why did you even do that" kitty asked and she showed concern, she cared?

"yeah, I'm okay, don't worry" sujin replied, but it was a lie, she was still in shock.

"are you okay, do you need help?" a girl asks, she must be the one who was in the car.

sujin just sat there nodding her head, her mind was somewhere else.

"can we get a ride" kitty asked the girl who was in front of us.

"kitty what, no!" sujin exclaimed, she didn't trust the girl, maybe because she's a stranger? but so is kitty.

"but we need a ride" kitty replied, I could see that she was desperate but still...

"you don't know her" sujin whispered, she didn't want the girl to hear our conversation.

"true, but i don't know you either" kitty whispered back, she understood sujin, but she didn't want to get lost in seoul.

"ouch...but true, if we get kidnapped it's your fault kitty" sujin stated, that low-key hurt, but I can't get mad at kitty, I understood her.

"sooo.... can we get a ride?" kitty asked the girl.

the girl chuckled before replying" okay".

"thank you" kitty and i reply, both at the same time.

Kitty and the girl occupied the backseat and the driver occupied the rear seat, which meant only one seat was available, the passenger seat. i mean, sujin didn't hate it, but she wanted to sit next to kitty.

"where can we take you?" the girl asks kitty, hello I'm also here

"korean independent school of seoul" kitty replies, smiling as always

"no way!" the girl exclaims, she sounds happy.

"do you know it" kitty asks

"that's where we are headed" the girl commented

"shut up" kitty chimed happily

"i go there too" stated the girl

damn, they are already friends? you yawned this car was comfy, no one would care if i took a nap, right? and that's when sujin dozed off to dreamland.

  ⋆♡⸝⸝°˖➴

840 words

italic font = what sujin is thinking

au; she finally met kitty!!! sorry for taking long to update - school sadly exists.