xoxo, hopeless romantic!

( ' ▽ ' )ノ

"Q! Open the door!" Your loud voice yelled through the corridors of the boys' dorms, if any new student were to find you there shouting and impatiently knocking on a boy's door they would probably call on the guards immediately for a haggard-looking girl entering the male's dorms but the people who already resided in the dormitory did not mind as they were used to the girl's unannounced visits.

A sigh escapes your mouth as you hastily tap your dominant foot in annoyance. You bang your head on the door, hoping one of the boys living in the boarding house will open it. "I might die here waiting for you, Q!" You exaggerated still hoping for an answer.

Suddenly the door opens, making your head stop banging on it but instead, you sightly fall, and your head made contact with a smooth, firm, broad, well-defined, and sculpted...chest!?

The immediate realization hits you as you instantly look up, horror seems to scream in your eyes, seeing your close friend's best friend, who you avoided for six months in counting because you caught yourself falling for him over that one incident.

"Minho? I thought your flight's tomorrow.." Your voice became little as you only gape at him in surprise. You can feel your face hot at the sight, seeing him shirtless with only those damn sweatpants. Before liking him, being shirtless was not a surprise for you— but those six months of adoration changed your view of him.

"I wouldn't dare to miss the welcome party." The British accent lingers in his voice as he leans at the door frame slightly smirking while gazing at you up and down. "Glad to see you too. Still not growing, I see."

A playful irked expression plasters its way on your face, making the tall boy burst out a laugh at your antics. A not-so-noticeable blush flares your cheeks and proceeded to snort a laugh as the empty corridors of the dorms were filled with chuckles and giggles. And probably snorting too.

"So, is Q here? I haven't seen him in ages! I missed him." You enter the dorm, engulfed by the pleasant scent of musk. Minho closes and locks the door, you turn around and watch him walk towards you with eyes making contact with you. Something's wrong with Minho.

"Um, Minho? Are you okay?" You ask as he's still walking towards you with no intentions of pausing. Immediately alarmed, you started to walk backward, your eyes mesmerized and unable to take off his. Your heart started to sprint at an inhumane speed, ears pounding and breath hitching as he continues walking towards you, even after your back was already cornered at the counter aisle, he still didn't stop until the gaps between you and his closes. Minho traps you on the counter with his arms placed at both sides of your waist.

His eyes bore into yours, his hair slightly damp from the shower. "Minho what are you—"

"Why do you keep avoiding me, Y/N?" His sudden question surprised you. Were you that obvious? But still, even during those months of avoiding him, you made an effort and make small talk with him while Q is around!

"What!? No, I would never—!"

Your words were immediately cut off when he suddenly inches his face onto yours, your eyes went wide as your mind went hazy by his actions.

Is this it?! Is your crush going to kiss you!? After he knows that you avoided him!? What!?

Preparing for what's going to happen, you close your eyes, blushing and waiting for a pair of lips pressed into your lips.

And—

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Huh?"

Groggily opening your eyes, the bright blinds impaired your vision as you yawn and got up while stretching your body in satisfaction. Rubbing your eyes, you yawn once again and proceeded to go out of your room and go to the bathroom to take your morning necessities.

You stare at your reflection in the mirror and recollected your thoughts to remember your dream.

Your dream?

Eyes went wide at the realization of your dream. A hand covers your open mouth, internally screaming in your head.

"I had a sex dream of Minho!?"

author's note:

hello! I hope you enjoyed reading the prologue-ish of the story! and wow, i didn't expect the scenes to be like that bcs i have originally have something in mind but yeakhjcshsdu. pls, give feedback if my writings good or nah. i think imma edit this later tho bcs i didnt proofread this 🥲🫵 have a great day byeeyeyeyeyeye!