02 - according to Y/N, Kitty you poor girl.

OC ALERT!

Jun Liu- very bubbly- one of the newer students of KISS

Jun Liu
- very bubbly
- one of the newer students of KISS.
- got into KISS with a scholarship.
- rich but is very humble.
- soft spoken, sunshine!
- ( a potential male lead— )

Notes:
         "Hello!" - spoken in English
         "Hello!" - spoken in Korean

Warning: Short chapter ahead

ヽ(・∀・)ノ

"I'm telling y'all, I felt bad for her to be honest." You huff, drinking the beverage from your wine glass. You and the two boys witness a rather little scandal with the new girl surprisingly reunites with your buddy-buddies, Dae. Not gonna lie, you didn't thought Dae would pull girls that much like a magnet, no offense. But surprise surprise, he's now dating the oh-so-knowing, the principal's daughter, Yuri!

"Why do you feel bad about her?" Q asks the obvious, putting down his drink on the high tables.

"Have you seen the way she looked at Dae? They clearly have a thing!" You exclaimed as you stare at the two boys before you, drinking your heart's content and slamming down the glass souvenir onto the table.

"Slow down, tiger."

As the three of you are about to go, the girl in neon sparkling dress came to you three again looking... distraught.

Poor girl. You thought

"Excuse me."

"This girl treats Korean guys like Pokémon. She's trying to catch them all." Immediately Min-Ho's mouth starts to taunt the girl like an exhaust pipe trying to let out the smokes. "Not interested." he smugly tilt his head towards the girl.

"Oh God."

"Get over yourself. I'm looking for Dae." The brunette hopefully questions as she feeling a little bit exhausted by all the happenings she just experienced.

"Okay, who are you?" Q drops the bomb towards the girl as this, too, piqued your interest.

The girl first sigh, then spoke.

"I'm Kitty Song Covey."

A wave of shock washes you three's expressions. Not believing this is actually, the real Kitty Song Covey, Dae's penpal!?

"Wait, what!?"

"You're Kitty?"

Q stares at Kitty in disbelief while Min-Ho eyed her up and down, you immediately shake hands with her, excited to be friends with Kitty.

"Hello! I'm Y/N, I'm one of Dae's friends." You introduced yourself to her, smiling from ear to ear. She's a beautiful girl indeed.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N! You play bass, am I right? Dae sent me a video of you last summer playing at a school performance. You're so cool!" Kitty complimented as she returned the handshake with you.

"Y-You saw that!? Dae, why you—!"

"You're Q! Track star? fellow American, heart of gold?" Kitty redirected the conversation to your best friend who's still in awe meeting Dae's penpal.

"Guilty as charges. I feel like we should hug right now. Should we?" Q suggests.

"Maybe later. I need to find Dae." The girl desperately says amidst the loud chatters surrounding them. She could've just texted him?

"So you're the pen pal?" Min Ho mused, looking towards Kitty with his lips curled into a smirk. Knowing that he's gonna mess with the poor girl, you decided to get some drink to energize your brain throughout the night.

"I'm gonna go to grab some drinks, excuse me." You excuse yourself, excluding from the group and walking towards the beverage section.

As you were grabbing an untouched drink from one of the high tables, a hand already made its way to it. You gaped, immediately looking at the source of the hand and making eye contact with the person.

"Oh! I'm sorry, you can have this!" The guy with a bubbly tone said as he handed you the drink. He seems new since you're unfamiliar with him. He had beautiful round eyes and hair like a bird's nest. Those were the first things you've noticed.

"No no! You can take it." You insist, handing him back the drink. Damn, his doe eyes are cute.

"No, you take it!"

"Well, you've already touched it so you can have it!"

He thought for a minute and then gave in.

"Okay then I'll get you something, what do you like?" He softly replied, he's really persistent on giving you a drink. You stared at him for a moment and suddenly you burst out of laughing because of his cuteness.

He look confused for a moment but as soon as he heard your snort he then laughed uncontrollably to the point where the people around you started looking at you two weirdly.

After the laughter had died down, you two stared at each other once again when the sound of crash lingers to your eyes, you got startled by the sound and find where that sound came from.

Looking from a far you see a familiar girl laying on the ground with cupcakes as people bore their eyes to the event that had happened.

Is that, Kitty!?

You were about to go and help but Dae beat you on to it. All you could do was stare the unfolding happening in front of you.

Author's Note

hello and im not dead 🫰