01 - Twitter is a scary place man..

"Hello!" - spoke in English.

"Hello!" - spoke in Korean.

ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Did you sleep well?

Yes.

Was your dream good?

Absolutely.

Are you planning to tell Q about it?

No.

Of course not! How would you face him when the moment you tell him your little dream, there could be a possibility that he'll ACCIDENTALLY mention it to your crush which means your life is over, which means you'll never gonna face Minho in school, which means you'll never go to school, which means... you'll never graduate because you couldn't go to school if ever he got to know that secret!

Okay, maybe you overreacted there a little bit. But overthinking is your specialty, isn't it? It's not that you don't trust Q, It's just you're scared. Have you mentioned that you haven't told anyone about your secret crush on Minho? Yep, that explains why you're scared on telling anyone about it. Who knows what may happen! You don't want to affect your progressive relationship with him just because of a silly crush, do you?

Twitter

y/nzzz 🦍
@wxyzzasified

UMM... SOOOO SHOULD I SAY IT OR NAH🧍‍♀️

________
0 Retweets 0 Quotes 18 Likes 0 Bookmarks
________

@q_quincy
↳ Oh! So we're gatekeeping secrets now huh.
@wxyzzasified replied to @q_quincy
↳ I do not knowth you talkineth abt 😇
@q_quincy replied to @wxyzzasified
↳ Whatever that is... imma unravel it 👁️👁️ watch out, Y/N L/N.
@wxyzzasified replied to @q_quincy
↳ ohhhhh! so scared, really. i almost shat my pants 😢😢😢
@q_quincy replied to @wxyzzasified
↳ btw, i stalked ur twt acc just now 🤣 who's "milk" ?????
@wxyzzasified replied to @q_quincy
↳ Oh.
@q_quincy replied to @wxyzzasified
↳ WHOS MILK ???!!!
@q_quincy replied to themselves
↳ GIRL I— I DEMAND ANSWERS
@q_quincy replied to themselves
↳ YOU'VE LITERALLY BEEN KEEPING SECRETS 💔😔😰

@justminho
↳ Y/N, we need to talk.
@wxyzzasified replied to @justminho
↳ whaatz......

Your eyes went wide in horror as you stared at your phone's screen. Regretting your tweets, you smack your forehead multiple times because of your stupidity that caused you to be in a situation you're in. If you hadn't tweeted that, this wouldn't happen if he didn't just randomly reply to your tweet!

Twitter is a scary place man...

After banging your hands in embarrassment at the wall for a perfect five minutes, you calm yourself down while taking a deep breath and closing your eyes. That's it, you've decided that you'll not meet either one of them today or even at the welcome party. You may ask why both of them. You don't want to discuss things with one and you want to save yourself from the humiliation from the other.

Now that you are set, just enjoy the day-to-day until night and avoid the two roommates hoping that they'll forget about the tweets tomorrow. That should be easy, right?