-06-

Jimin POV

I was sitting inside my room waiting for my guard to come and tell me that the Taehyung had arrived. I can't wait to kill him along with Jungkook.

It's already night so he will be here in no time, it will only take 2 hours to reach seoul to busan.

Then someone knocked on my door in a hurry "Come in!" Then my guard came with a worried expression on his face.

"Boss Miss Yn and Mr Jeon is Missing" After hearing his words my blood stopped for a moment.

My blood started to boil in anger "WHAT!!!" I went out of my room to the basement in a hurry. No no it won't happen they will be there.

When I got closer to the basement, the guard whom I told to guide had opened it for me. I went inside, Only to see the chair was empty.

The chair where broken. I look around to find in which way they had escaped. I saw some broken glass. I look at the window and see it's broken "AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed in angry.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU ALL FUCKING IDIOTS??!!!! CAN'T YOU DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!!!!" I let my anger out on all the guards who were lined up in front of me while looking at their feet.

No one dares to take a look on me cause they know the consequences. I run my hand through my hair in angry.

"I want two of them right here in one week or else I will make sure you won't live your life happily instead it would be living hell" I was about to leave but stopped.

I turned around and pulled one of the bodyguards by his collar before saying "I know it will be hard to find Jungkook! So I need Yn at any coast…I need her right in my bed" I jerked him and left from there.

A/N POV

Jungkook and Yn were done eating then the Ahjussi offered them to stay at his place which Jungkook thought to reject but Yn accepted it in no time.

Now they both are at Ahjussi's house. They two look at the house with amazed expression.

The house was designed like an old tradition. It looked so beautiful. The dim light were making the house look even more beautiful.

"Ahjussi Your house is so beautiful" He smile at Jungkook's word's and said.

"Oh thank you! I thought you two won't like cause it is an old design" Yn replied.

"No Ahjussi! Your house Just looking Amazing" He then invite Yn and Jungkook.

They both entered the house and they were welcomed by a 50s woman "This is My wife Young-ja" The woman smile at them.

They two smile at her as well and bow at her in respect "My Name is Jeon Jungkook and this is my W-ife Yn…I mean Jeon Yn" He suffered due to nervous thinking he had given her his surname.

"Oh! So you two are married?! Aww! You two look so cute together" She said in an uwu tone. Making Jungkook chuckle along with Yn.

They four talked for a while, And Jungkook had explained to the woman about how they ended up here.

Time Skip…….

The woman shows them a room where they can sleep. Jungkook didn't know but he flufferd thinking they were gonna sleep together but his thoughts got broken after seeing two beds there.

Now they two are left alone in the room. Yn sign in relief "Oh!God! I thought there will be only one bed now look there are two" She said before Jumping into.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went to sleep on the other bed.

Taehyung POV

In no time I will reach the place where they told me to come. I was driving fast as I could, Then my phone started to ring suddenly catching my attention.

I took my phone and looked at the caller ID and saw It's one of my spy. The person whom I told to spy on Jimin. I answered it without thinking twice.

( On Call )

Taehyung :
Is everything ok?!

Spy worker :
Mr Kim I think you don't have to
come here, cause Miss Yn is Missing.
It looked like she had escaped.

Taehyung :
What? She escaped?! That is
impossible. How could she have escaped alone without anyone's help?

Spy Worker :
I don't think she escaped alone.
The Jeon Jungkook is also missing along with her.

Taehyung :
What?! Ok!
Thankyou for mentioning it.

( Call ended )

That means I don't have to go there anymore. But How came Jungkook is missing along with her? Something is fishy.

I stopped my car. Now what should I do? I should Find her. But it's already midnight. So I will search for her tomorrow.

I called Mark and informed him about this incident. He was relieved after knowing nothing wrong had happened to me.

I told him to start searching for her tomorrow morning since it's already midnight.

Next Day

Jungkook POV

I wake up after seeing the sunlight coming from the window because the curtain is weird open.

I sat on the bed for some moment. Then my eyes went to the figure who was lying on the other side.

I slowly got up from the bed and went beside her without making any sound. I sat beside her while facing her face.

I look at her sleeping figure which looks so fragile. If I touch her, she mind breaks. Why she is so beautiful?

What am I thinking? Am I falling for her? No way this Jeon Jungkook won't fall for anyone. Love doesn't exist in the world. I placed my hand on her cheek and caressed it gently.

She was sleeping peacefully. I have slept with many girls but she is far way more beautiful than them.

I Lean my face closer to her thinking she is sleeping. I don't care what people think but I want to use this opportunity.

My lips were about to meet hers but she opened her eyes. I stay in the same position without moving. My hands were placed on both of her sides.

I glup not knowing what will she say

"Children's the food is rea-" She stopped "Look like I came on wrong timing"