-07-

A/N POV

Jungkook immediately stood up, looking at her feeling embarrassed "Ajumma It's not look what you are thinking" She just smiled at him and left from there after telling them to come to the living room to have breakfast together.

Yn’s cheek turned red after remembering how close Jungkook was, her mind was stuck thinking about what he was trying to do. Was he trying to steal a kiss from her? No way. She shook her thoughts off.

She used the bathroom to freshen up after she was done, and Jungkook also got freshened up. They both went to the living room together. The Ajumma is waiting for them, sitting on the floor cross-legged posture. They both sat opposite her together.

She serve the food, they began to eat the food silently. After finishing breakfast, Ajumma spoke up "How long have you both been together?"

Jungkook was trying to make up things, but Yn spoke before he could "We have been together like 3 years! It's been one year since we got married, You may think we are so young for that right?" Ajumma chuckled at Yn's talkative behaviour.

"Yes! Yes! Too young. How old are you both? You two look like teenager's" Jungkook chuckled, before speaking up.

"Honestly I am 20 years old"  He spoke up with a smile on his face, The Ajumma waited to hear Yn's age from his mouth, He look over to Yn not knowing what to say. Yn decided to spoke

"We both are the same age" The Ajumma smiled even after seeing Jungkook's strange behaviour, who won't know their wife's age. If she is the same age as him then how could he forget?

"You look too young" The Ajumma said to Yn "I thought you mind be 16" Yn chuckle shooking her head with a shy smile over her face on the other hand Jungkook shook his head while rolling his eyes.

After sometime talking the Ajumma offer them to visit a temple with her, Jungkook want to refuse but Yn immediately agreed to go with her. Jungkook doesn't have any other option than going with them.

Time Skip…..

Walking all the way they both finnally decide to tell The Ajumma "Ajumma! We don't think we will able to walk more" gripping over own knee Yn said. Jungkook agreed as well, as he was exhausted from walking for minutes.

The Ajumma Chuckle as the young kids were already tired here she being energetic, even at her 50s. The Ajumma offer them her hands pulling them both whom was about to sit on the side of shutter shop.

The place seems not crowded even though it's almost 12, no one was around, only some animals and birds were seen. The shops were sealed. This place seems like there aren't many people living, even after walking all the way they didn't even find a single human.

They three continue to walk. Jungkook's eyes went towards Yn, she look happy her hands were holding the Ajumma's hand like a little kid. The Ajumma seems liking Yn a lot.

All of sudden a pain came across his heart, thinking about his childhood where he used to be a grandma's boy. He missed his Grandma who was his home, he really missed the warmth of his grandma's embrace which was his safest place.

When he get scared or feel afraid he will always lay beside his Grandmother who will protect him from everyone and everything. It was the safest spot in the world for him.

After she passed away he never found someone to fulfil the place she left, he didn't think he would be able to find anyone at her place. No one will ever be like his precious grandma.

"Here we are!" He realised they have reached. He softly helped the Ajumma's Hand, feeling a little excited. It's been a while since someone held his hand with care filled their heart.

If it was any woman it would be filled with lust…..

At Jimin's Side

He gulped down the hot coffee which was Fleming hot. It burned his tongue but it seems nothing. He opened his eyes, those eyes were red not because of crying, it was filled with anger and range. His eyes were fixed on the figure who seemed to fear him.

He crossed his legs on another, putting his both hand backward on the couch. The man began to speak while shaking in fear "Miss Yn isn't found anywhere still now, But we surely will find-" A painful scream escape his mouth before his body fall on the cold floor dead.

“CAN'T YOU ALL JUST FIND A MINOR GIRL?!!” he bashed out

—very short part sorry.....