-09-

Y/n was sitting inside the car in the back seat, while Mark and Taehyung were in the front seat. Time to Time Taehyung was secretly glancing at her through the front mirror without getting caught.

He smiled a little when he saw her looking like a lost puppy. Taehyung was still confused when she asked him to drop her off at her house as Just like one of friend have told earlier

He didn't ask her many questions and instead agreed and thought to help her.

“You mentioned your name as Y/n earlier? Right!?” He decided to break the awkward silence that filled in the car. She nodded with a smile on her face as she understood he was trying to accompany her.

But Guess she was wrong, Taehyung then said to Mark “You should drive fast, I don't want to keep a headache in my car” She rolled her eyes at his words /Did he really called me a headache?

A while ago this guy acted nice. Now he is talking like a rude person Just like the act of Jungkook's earlier.

Hours of travelling they dropped her off at her house.

When she entered inside she saw someone sitting on the couch, who she missed a lot “Hyunjin!!” He smiled at her before rushing towards her to hug.

“Where have you been? Do you have any idea how worried sick I was?!!” He hugged her tight while speaking, Tears were coming out. It made her feel bad. How hard does he love her? He is too pure for a person like her.

she thought not to tell him about what happened. It will only make him more worried.

“You haven't attend any of your classes and also your phone was unreachable” She realised she lost her phone “I came to your house to check up on you but it was empty” He was speaking nonstop with a worried tone.

The way he desperately wanted to get a positive response “I am sorry for not telling you! I was at my cousin's house” she lied through her teeth, He looked at her for some moments.

“You aren't lying? Right?!” She nodded.

“I took titty to my house or else it would have been along” Hyunjin said

They both spend some time together, But Hyunjin seems to be in a bad mood all the time. They are now at Y/n's bedroom, she was laying on her bed while Hyunjin was just sitting There looking at her not knowing how long they are going to be together. “I have something to confess”

“Go head”

She was laying on her stomach, her back was facing him. He looked hesitant before speaking up “In your absence many things happened” she sat up hearing it with a confusion written all over her face.

“My Mom and Dad fixed My marriage” She saw his corner of eyes were getting teary “I swear to God! I only love you” Scared of losing her he said while tears already make their way down to his cheek