-08-

Jimin hasn't been in a good mood lately as he has lost a golden chance to kill The greatest Jeon Jungkook. There is no way he will able to reach him anytime soon, nor later. It was Jimin’s big fault not killing him at first place.

The Thing that triggering him more was the minor girl that escaped from between the gape of his hand “Fuck!” He grabbed his hair due to frustration.

Not until his eyes catch her dress on the floor torn. He remembered her Begging him to let her go, All of sudden a desire to savour her body came across his mind. He glup thinking what will she taste like? The greatest Kim Taehyung is after her so she must be that good.

“Wait-” He spoke to himself. Yn and Jungkook, both of them were missing at the same time. That means he is the one who helped her, But as long as he knows about Jungkook he isn't a helping hand to anyone. Why did he help her though?

“Don't tell me he has feelings for her!” A small smirk curved up on his lips. That means one stone with two birds.

He walked up towards the piece of cloth, taking in his arms. He sniffed the scent only to smile. It made him want to explore her and know how she feels like.

“I Have To Find Her To Satisfy My Junior” He smirk, caressing his pant softly.

Taehyung POV

Mark was the one driving the car, I don't know if I should continue to search for her as she have escaped but my heart isn't letting me, Not knowing if she is safe or not.

I also found out that, the Park Jimin had kidnapped Jungkook but he escaped at the same time as Yn. There are some connections about both of  their disappearance. I sure she must be with him but wait-

What if he had forced her to go with him?

Or she went with him by herself.

There is no way she will be willing to go with him. I need to find her and make sure she is safe. God! Where is she? I massage my temples getting stress over her safety.

Whenever she is, hope she is ok. Mark spoke up pulling me out of my thoughts “Mr Kim! Don't you think it is Jeon Jungkook?!” I immediately look out of the window.

Just like he mentioned, there he is. There was an old woman who mind be properly in her 50s. There she was holding the hand of the woman. My heart started to beat fast, A smile curved up on my lips seeing her in my eyes site.

She seems happy wait- so she did escaped with him? That means she wasn't forced, the way they both were freely walking can describe that they are in good terms.

I clenched my jaw “Isn't the girl as well?” I nodded at Mark's words. He was about to go out but I stopped him, he looked at me confused as I have been crazy over her missing. Here I am stopping him from bringing her here.