~chapter 1~

~yn's pov~

I woke up and checked my alarm clock.

6:30 am

"Fuck..." I sighed and sat up in my bed, wishing I could go back to sleep. A few minutes passed and I finally got up and walked to my closet. I pick a plain black shirt, a gray baggy jumper, and navy blue baggy jeans. "Well, that's over and done with..." I mumbled to myself.

                     ~time skip~
              ~woodsboro high~

I walked towards the school doors, trying to get to my classes on time. When suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see who it was and it was my sister, sidney. "Hey, y/n. Have you seen billy yet?" She says as she looks around a little. "Uh, no. I haven't, why?" I say with a confused manner. Just before sidney could say anything, the bell rings for first period and We say bye to each other. Since we're not in the same classes.
                  ~time skip~
                 ~Lunch time~

After a while of classes, it was lunch time. Which means that I could see the group again. Don't get me wrong, I like having friends but it feels like most of them are so lovey dovey with each other. I mean, except for me and randy but this story isn't about that. But today feels kind of different. As soon as I sat down, they started talking about the murders that happened last night. "What the fuck? Why would someone do this? Maybe the killer knew them personally?" I wondered as the rest of the group kept ranting on about the murders. Expect for billy, he just kind of kept quiet, like he knew something about the murders that we don't! "What if billy did it? No, no, don't jump to conclusion so soon! Maybe it was someone else? But I'll keep an eye on him..." I thought to myself while unintentionally staring at him, he then looks over at me and notices that I'm looking at him. I quickly look away and looks at the clouds in the sky instead.
                    ~time skip~
               ~At home, alone~

I was mostly spreading time in my room while sidney was out with Tatum for whatever reason and dad was on his work trip or something, until, I heard the phone ringing downstairs. So I got off my bed and walk down the stairs to answer the phone. Once I got there, the phone was still ringing and I picked it up. I hold the phone close to my ear so I could hear what the person was saying. Then, a deep voice spoke "what's your favorite scary movie?"

{Authors note} hey guyssss ^^ this is gonna be a pt2 sorry!! And that's all from me, bye!!☆☆