~chapter 2~

~time skip to the hospital~
                      ~y/n's pov~

As I woke up from passing out, I saw my sister, sidney, and my father beside the bed, having a worried expression on there faces. When they saw that I'm awake and alive, Dad hugged my a bit too tightly and sidney told him to let go for a bit. Then the doctor came in the room and saw me awake, he then said "oh, miss/mr Prescott, you're finally awake." I then thought to myself "he sure doesnt sound impressed that I'm still alive." After like a couple of minutes, we leave the hospital and make it back home, and I went into my room just so I can relax a little until I heard the phone ring again. I then got up and walked down stairs to answer it, since sidney was hanging out with her friend group and dad was somewhere. Once I picked up the phone, I heard heavy breathing on the other line, and then I heard the same voice from yesterday "Hello y/n" I then froze in place for a bit and then got the courage to speak up "what do you want from me?" I question the man on the other side of the phone.

              ~ghostface's pov~

"Oh, I was wanted to play a little game with you, y/n" I replied back to them, clearly wanting to mess with them and I could tell that it was working. "Just leave me alone you creep!" I heard them yell back at me, but I wasn't scared, I was enjoying them becoming more afraid and frustrated with me. "Aw, but that's no fun, y/n~" I teased back at them as they become more fed up from this conversation that's going on. "I'm going to hang up, now" they said, but that was a bad idea for them. "If you hang up on me, you're gonna die just like your mother!" I shouted back at them, and I could tell that they froze at that statement, and I was holding back my laugh at that. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" They yelled back and they hang up, and then I thought to myself "wow, what a massive bitch."

Author's note: yooo, I'm back :3 sorry about the wait, I was originally gonna finish this story a while back but I got sick and I completely forgot about it :,( but it's out now ! That's all from me, for now. Byeee ☆