~Chapter 1 pt2~

~y/ns pov~

"What's your favorite scary movie?" The voice asked. "Uh, f/m." I replied to the voice. "Oh, great choice. Can you guess what my favorite scary movie is?" The voice asked again. "Uh...nightmare on elm street?" I guessed, I mean, do you really expect me to know something like that? I don't even know you!

                ~ghostfaces pov~

"Uh...nightmare on elm street?" My victim says on the other side of the phone. "Is that with the guy with knifes fingers?" I questioned the person, I already knew who Freddy Krueger was, I just wanted to make sure that my little victim knew who he was. One or two minutes past and I decided to ask my victim, wanting to strike fear into them. "You know, you've never told me your name?" I say as I watched their every move. "Why do you wanna know my name?" They says in a confused manner. I replied "Because I wanna know who I'm looking at."

                     ~Y/N's pov~

"...what did you say?" I asked as I looked outside the back window in the living room. The man then spoke again, "Because I wanna know who I'm talking to." The man said his a cold manner, I then felt a shiver down my spine and I whispered to myself "...what the fuck?". I tried to hang up but before I could, the man spoke again "If you hang up on me I'll gut you like a fish!" My eyes widen and my jaw dropped at this, how could anyone say something like this?! I then hung up the phone in fear and tried to forgot about it.

Moments later I heard the phone ringing again and I decide to answer it, thinking that it was sidney calling me. But no, it wasn't Sid! Instead it was that psycho from before! The man then spoke again "I told you not to hang up on me!" I then replied back to him "what do you want from me?!"
"To see what your insides look like!" About that time, I started to carefully lock the house up so that he wouldn't get in and gut me. Moments had pass again and then the guy spoke again "I wanna play a game. It's called, what door am I at?" I then started to panic as I heard a loud banging from the backdoor. Then suddenly the glass got smashed into pieces and then a guy wearing a cheap "father death" costume and a knife (a modified buck 120 knife, to be exact). I started to run towards the front door but it was locked, so, I headed back to the, now shattered, back door. As I was quickly getting out and go into the backyard, the man caught up to me and grabbed my by the arm and turned me around, and stabbed my in my stomach. I then tried to escape the man's grip but he then stabbed me again, but I then kicked him somewhere and he accidentally let go of me and I made a run for it. The man was getting close to me as I was running while holding my stomach. But what he didnt know is that I called the police before he could attack me, so when the police showed up, the man disappeared and I was quickly taken to the hospital.

Authors note: hey guys, sorry that is was long as shit :,(. And merry Christmas/ happy holidays! My motivation has been dropping alot and I forgot that I have this because my notifications are turned off for this app lmao. Okay byeee ☆