~chapter 3~

~y/n's pov~

It has been 2, or even 3 hours since that phone call happened, as I wait for either Sidney or my father comes back home. A girl screaming from the film I was watching had brought me back to reality and out of my thoughts, I had forgotten that I had put on something as a distraction so that I could forget the call even happened. I'm not sure if the caller's actually going to get me yet, but I'm just hoping that it doesnt happened again. I get out of my thoughts and sorta pay attention to the film I had put on, from what I could tell about what's going on, there were a bunch a 'dead' people coming back to life as some of them rip the 'body bag' they were in, and I'm guessing that the headless guy is the leading of them, since they're attacking the main three characters. I was soon interrupted by the front door opening, I look over and saw Sidney coming back into the house. She had a blank expression and didnt sound so happy, I'm guessing that her asshole boyfriend, Billy, must've pissed her off again, or maybe she just had a shitty day. I didnt question her though, even if I did, she would've just ignored me.

                   ~Time skip~

After maybe an hour or so, I got woken up by the sound of the front door opening, and surprising nobody, Sidney opened the door and walking inside the house. She didn't have much of an expression on her face, from where I was lying down, as she walked up the stairs and into her room. I was gonna say something to her but I was cut off by the sound of the phone ringing and so I stupidly answered it and I was hoping it was dad, but no, of course not, because with my bad luck, the person on the other line was the asshole that attacked me. "Hello y/n." The person one the other end spoke in that usual smug tone. "What do you want now?" I replied back, I don't want to deal with this right now, I had enough and what this person said made me shiver. "Look upstairs, and you'll find out." Then suddenly I heard Sidney scream from her bedroom and I quickly grabbed a knife from the  kitchen. I then rush up to the room as I heard stuff being broken or being knocked over,  and after a bit, I notice that the noises in the room has quiet down. I wonder what has happened, but I waste no  time to open the door, and what I saw was...nothing? Nothing was in the room, not even Sidney was in my sight...maybe I was just hallucinating about the situation.

Authors note: YOOO GUESS WHOS BACKK!! sorry that this was REALLY late, I've been sick lately and my wifi/internet has been going in and out alot so I couldn't post the part yet :,( but it's here now! That's all for now, bye! ☆