0:08

Dayvon Bennett
Pov:

After the whole conversation with Coi, things have changed like no more dealings with Dream. I'm done with people trying to force this girl back into our relationship she is to deal with. My mother called me over to her house today cause we need to talk.

"Mama I'm leaving," I said grabbing my keys.

"Babe I want to come, "Coi says.

"Naw my ma having a serious talk with me, "I said opening the front door.

"Your my man then I will come," She says walking downstairs.

"Whatever folks, "I said trying not to argue with her cause the doctor told me not to make her yell cause could affect my son yeah nigga having his junior.

Von held onto Coi walking towards his orange hellcat. Coi kept on talking about going out with her girls but Von didn't want her partying anymore while she is pregnant.

"Von it's harmless, "Coi says trying to convince Von to let go out tonight.

"Naw" Von said pulling up in his mother's driveway.

"Dayvon" My mother ran over to me.

"Wassup ma, "I said hugging her.

"Where is my baby Dreamy," She asked.

"We not together anymore, "I said then she looked at Coi for a minute and turned back to me.

"Von is stupid that girl was so good to you and now sitting up here telling me y'all done. This why need to talk with open eyes cause the one close to you is not real to you baby. I'm done with this bullshit Von watch me talk to Dream later"My mother says.

"Mama leaves it alone"Coi rolled her eyes.

"Mind your damn business, "My mother says.

Coi Leray
Pov:

Can't deal with this bullshit anymore Von's mother is so disrespectful and I'm the one having his kid but all they care about is his dream like the ole girl has been gone. Now time for something different to change in our life.

"Ma please," Von says.

"Nope, I'm done watch who you made leave Von," His mother says.

"Dream didn't fit us," I said.

"Nope she fits Von," She says walking back inside her house.

"Let's go," Von says shaking his head.

"Babe don't let her get you mad," I said he just focus on the road not paying me any attention.

Author-

💭