0:019

DayVon Bennett
Pov:

It felt different becoming a father of two they have been my life and purpose just keep doing better for myself wish nigga grew up differently never in the streets or going to jail. The dream is the best mother in the world she makes sure that Jr has everything and always tells him she loves him.

"What gonna do with this song," Durk asked.

"I'm telling a story," I said pulling out my notebook.

"Nigga do you" Durk say playing the beat for me to rap just started thinking about what's on my mind from the beginning to the end.

"Yeah, this the one," Booka says nodding his head.

"You look at this" Durk says showing me his phone.

"Damn," I said seeing Kayla bust Coi's head into the floor.

"See happy cut off Kayla and Coi cause this mess bullshit," I said laughing then grabbing my phone to call Dream.

Dream Robinson
Pov:

"Jr don't eat that papa," I said grabbing the remote from him.

"Mine," Jr says.

"No play with toys love," I said grabbing his toys for him then my phone started ringing Baby girl is almost on her way cause her belly is already sitting low.

"Hello," I said.

"Wassup, ma you and Jr safe," Von asked.

"Yeah we are in the house I'm about start dinner," I said.

"Ight be there in twenty minutes," He said we both say our goodbyes to each other.

Author-

Vote and Comment