0:017

Coi Leray
Pov:

"Hello," I said.

"Von drops Jr at my mama's house," Kayla says.

"Okay coming to get my baby tell your brother he can't see my child ever again," I said grabbing my keys.

"Whatever you," Kayla says hanging up.

Von wants to play games I could do the same thing too. Walking out of my mother's house got into my car driving to Von's mother's house. Von is dumb for leaving me cause I'm the one who can hold him down for years. I'm so happy he hasn't been in touch with Dream cause I never like that hoe bitch ever pinned a baby on Von giving very much desperation.

"Open the door," I said banging.

"Bitch calm down here your baby" Kayla passed him to me then slammed the door then went back home I lay Jr down and then walked out of the room to smoke with my friend for a few hours Jr has been quiet They walked into the room he was chocking.

"Omg," I said rushing out of the house with him to the hospital so happy we were close to one. I called Von the doctor says I can't see him yet made sure to call the family too.

DayVon Bennett
Pov:

"Can't believe this shit" I said.

"Papa look at me Jr going to be okay don't let her make you mad then we can't see Jr" Dream says.

"Ight ma," I said we walked to the nurse and pointed to where my family was Coi was over there crying in shit.

"How this happened," I said looking at her.

"I came to your mother's house to pick him up cause Kayla called me and then left him in the room by himself he was choking," Coi says crying.

"Dumb ass" Taesha slapped Kayla's face hard people were watching laughing.

"You never see my child again this relationship is over," I said.

"What is this bitch doing here," Coi says.

"Don't call her out her name Coi before it is a problem" I said.

"Fake ass hoe" Coi yelled then Dream got up punched her in her mouth then sat down back on my lap.

"Finally someone did it," Taesha says clapping the doctor came out with Jr in his arms.

"He is okay he choked on a cap from something," Doctor says and grabbed Jr from him he was sleeping. Daddy got you baby boy kissing his forehead then Dream kissed him.

"You coming home with me," I asked Dream.

"Yeah," She says kissing me.

"We going court," I said then we all left Coi messed up this time.

Author-

💭-
Vote and Comment