0:012

DayVon Bennett
Pov:

I can't believe this shit at all why would she go out with my sister when I and the doctor told her she could risk her pregnancy. I know my mother going to go off on me cause everyone told me Coi wasn't ready for any baby yet but stood by her side. God please keep my son safe don't let any harm come his way cause he is innocent and Coi too just forgive her. Amen

"I'm sorry" Kayla ran over to me.

"Kayla shut the hell up why did follow that damn girl to a club" Taesha yelled at her.

"Ma she wanted to go so why not," Kayla says.

"So fucking stupid," I said pushing passed her.

"Have heard anything from Coi Leray?"I asked the woman in front.

"Yes she going into labor early," She said.

"Damn," I said shaking my head.

"Von sits down hun okay" Taesha held her son's hand cause Von loved his urban son already.

"Ight ma" Von says they waited for us but no doctors showed up he was getting scared that anything happened.

"Leray family" Doctor walked out we got up.

"While everything is fine with both of them baby boy is icu cause he having some breathing issues right now," Doctor said.

"Can I go see my son?"I asked.

"Yea just need to put on some protection," Doctors says I followed behind.

We walked into the room there was DayVon Jr. with tubes hooked up to my son why would Coi risk our son life's? My baby is fighting for his life but knows my son is strong.

"Wassup Jr Daddy loves you already we going to get through this then you could be home with me," I said he held onto my finger and had to wipe my tears. Maybe made the wrong decision to leave Dream or not.

Dream Robinson
Pov:

Tae was at my house helping me around because the past few days weren't the best for me but hanging in there and Lil butt is a troublemaker making my feet hurt or having a bad attitude. Mama T had brought a lot of things for the baby and even help me out.

"Tae this cute," I said recording my hair.

"Gurl looks like a whole snack," Tae says.

"I'm so ready for the gender reveal," I said dancing in my seat and scrolling through ig.

"Team Girl over here," Tae says.

"I too need a mini-me," I said rubbing my belly and then seeing Coi's photo on the shade room page.

@theshaderoom-TSR News went out that @CoiLeray had passed out in the club while she was pregnant and @KaylaB was there too

@theshaderoom-TSR News went out that @CoiLeray had passed out in the club while she was pregnant and @KaylaB was there too. I hope everyone in the family is okay mostly @KingVon who has been with Coi for two years. Prays Up. How do y'all feel about Coi? #theshaderoomtea #TeaSpill

@Unknown-She something else could never be me

@KaylaB-My friend is not stupid she wanted to have fun and the baby not going to stop nothing

@LilDurk-Kayla shut up and hope my bro is okay

"Look," I said showing him.

"Whew Chile I hope Von doesn't kill her," He said.

"This so sad just hope God cover them," I said Coi needs to slow down cause raising a baby is hard she needs to be there for her child or never have a great bond.

Author-

💭-