PERFUME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT WAS LESS THAN A SECOND, MAYBE HALF A SECOND, BUT IT CHANGED EVERYTHING.

All it took for Yuri Han and Valor Choi to realize that what they were was beyond best friends was something that would only ever happen once. It would be highly unlikely that it would ever happen again, especially because of Yuri being... well, the Han Yuri... the rich, gorgeous social media star born to two incredibly successful parents: a powerful business man and the principal of KISS.

KISS. The Korean Independent School of Seoul. Home to foreigners, Koreans and Half-Koreans that were raised abroad and perhaps away from the culture, and... some questionable people that both Valor and a certain author (wassup_ ) would rather not mention.

Back to the point, Valor knew that what they were would likely never happen. Yuri's a paparazzi magnet, which means she has to keep her deepest secrets close to the vest. And so is she: daughter of two of the biggest names in the entertainment industry, and she herself is a producer and composer for some big names that she had gotten the job for by herself. Valor is nothing if not self-made, and as much as she adores Yuri in ways she can't find the words to describe (ironic since her hustle is all about her way with words), Valor will do anything to keep her career afloat.

It happened at the end of the previous school year, technically their sophomore year since they're now juniors. The graduating seniors of KISS would host a farewell party, mostly for themselves and very partially for the other years, but that was the only way the school would let them throw one (and allow them to turn a blind eye to the things that went on). It had always been Yuri, Valor and Juliana; the terrible trio. 

Anyway, Valor briefly remembered her and Yuri getting locked in a supply closet whilst Juliana was still on the dance floor. They hadn't managed to find signal but Valor did swipe a bottle of vodka. They were on the floor of the closet, drinking their woes away after Yuri had gotten a millisecond of phone signal.

Valor had heard of the saying 'It's all in the eyes' before, hell, she knows that a certain Lee Jihoon lives and breathes by the phrase and several heart-wrenching love phrases that they bounce off of each other whenever he invites her over to his studio. But she hadn't witnessed the context behind it before, and as she heard Yuri laugh at something she had said and turn to her to hit her shoulder... Valor witnessed it and felt it.