VII. WHO KNEW DETENTION COULD BE SO EVENTFUL?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NOW, NOAH LOVED HIS PERSONAL SPACE more than anything on the planet, but with a little bit of a hangover thanks to Soobin's flask that could be considered bottomless, all of the Choi boy's rationale had flown out the window as soon as Minho back-hugged him when they came back from the club and entered their bedroom in their dorm.

He woke up to Minho's arms firmly wrapped around him, and Noah nearly rolled out of the bed in shock at the situation until he remembered their kiss that they shared last night. Noah grabbed a nearby plushie and let Minho grab onto it so he could go to the bathroom in peace. As much as he would entertain the idea of a clingy Minho, in his current state (he had slept in the same clothes as last night) that would not be ideal.

Minho pretty much woke up right after Noah had shut the door to their room, scanning his surroundings for the fluffy haired boy. He pushed himself up, buttoning up the buttons on his pajama shirt before slipping outside.

Kitty was just coming out of her room whilst Noah was coming out of the bathroom. Minho was not about to throw out his relationship out in the open, in front of Kitty of all people? Absolutely not. 

He walked over to the fridge, noticing Q shirtless on their couch. Noah had placed himself in one of the chairs, glass of milk in hand, a sigh escaping him. 

Noah nudged Q's body with his foot, "Hey. Q, wake up." He gave up, sitting back down in the chair he was in. He watched Kitty shake him by the foot, "Q, come on, wake up."

"Q! Did you drink collagen water?" Minho shut the fridge and walked over to the living room space. Q groaned, and Minho deadpanned at Kitty. "Or was it you?"

"What? No," Kitty said, shaking her head.

Noah got comfy in the armchair, putting his legs over one of the arms and leaning against the other one. "My collagen water is meant to keep my skin dewy," Minho fumed. "Not rehydrate people who can't handle their liquor!"

"My God, why are you screaming?" Q turned over onto his back, a little delirious as he held one of the couch pillows to his head. "It's the middle of the night and I'm still drunk."

"No, it's not. It's 8 in the morning," Minho informed the boy. "And thanks to some idiot, my party dynasty has come to an untimely end, so, yeah, I'm in a mood."

Noah threw him a smile over his shoulder, Minho's mood uplifting slightly at the sight of him. There was a knock at the door, and he went to go answer it just as Q asked, "Are you in the mood to make me coffee?"

"Q, I thought Kitty was the light-weight, but it seems like it's you, buddy," Valor Choi entered the dorm with a tray of coffee, setting it on the counter. "Soobin is knocked out on the floor of his room."

She walked further into the room, passing Minho two of the coffees. He handed one over to Q, who had suddenly sat up on the couch, looking at Kitty. Noah's eyes widened at the scene in front of him.

"No. I didn't say that I had a sex dream."

"Okay. You didn't have to. Spill."

"It doesn't even matter," Kitty nervously chuckled as she turned around to Minho to take the coffee from him, smiling anxiously at Valor who returned it obliviously. "dreams don't mean anything."

Noah paled and Minho suddenly blurted out, "She's right! They don't mean anything."

"Yeah!" Noah awkwardly agreed, slapping Minho in agreement. He grunted. "Nothing at all."