VI. INCHES IN BETWEEN US

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Noah sank into a deep slumber, his mind embracing the realm of dreams and desires. In the ethereal landscape of his subconscious, he found himself swept up in a passionate fantasy involving his best friend, Minho.

In this dream, their friendship transformed into something more, an intoxicating blend of emotions and unspoken longing. Noah's heart raced as he and Minho shared stolen glances and whispered confessions. The boy had the Choi pinned against the fridge.

"Noah," Minho murmured, his voice filled with desire. "I've always felt this... between us. I can't hold back anymore." He gestured between them.

Noah's breath hitched as he leaned closer, their lips mere inches apart. "I've wanted this too, Minho." He could barely breathe. 

"'Course you have," Minho whispered, his hands gently reaching for the collar of Noah's sweater. "I can't believe I've left you hanging for so long."

Their lips met in a fervent kiss, their bodies drawn together in a dance of undeniable chemistry. Time seemed to stand still as they explored a world of shared intimacy, their hands intertwining, bodies pressed close.

In a haze of passion, Noah whispered against Minho's lips, "I never knew it could be you. I never expected it to be you."

Their hearts beat as one, pulsating with a love that had always been there, unspoken and concealed. Their dream embraced them, wrapping them in a cocoon of vulnerability and desire.

But suddenly, with an abrupt jolt, Noah's eyes flew open, and reality came crashing back. He gasped, trying to make sense of the vivid dream that had both exhilarated and confused him.

Noah sat up, his mind reeling, his heart pounding in his chest. The dream had awakened a profound awareness of his feelings for Minho, feelings that ran deeper than friendship. It was a revelation that left him both exhilarated and apprehensive.

As he lay back down in his bed in Valor and Soobin's dorm, Noah knew he couldn't ignore the intensity of his dream. It had ignited something that had been inside him for quite awhile, a longing that begged to be acknowledged. But he also knew that exploring these newfound emotions required delicacy and care.

With a mix of hope and uncertainty, Noah closed his eyes, ready to confront the truths within his heart when the morning light greeted him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Valor and Soobin took the rest of the day to put together outfits for Minho's Madness Party. "So, you and Yuri... "

"Yeah. I'm pretty stoked about it," Valor smiled as she pulled on a black sweater that Noah had crocheted for her for her birthday over her navy long sleeve. It wasn't a completely opaque sweater, it had a kind of pattern on it that mesh shirts. "How's this?"

"Ooo, it's nice, it's nice," he said, caressing his chin as he gave her a once over and she did a little twirl. "Yuri better stop and stare when you walk into the club tonight." He smiled before clasping his hands together, a stern look on his face. "My outfit-time, let's go!"

------------------------------

Valor could tell that Yuri felt a little off, and she realized that it was because tonight would be the first time in a long time where Juliana wouldn't be present when she was DJ-ing.