Chapter 51

Author POV

Jungkook giggled cutely looking around the decorated mansion.

" Today is my birthday" jungkook said in excitement

" Jungkook " someone called for him.

" Yes dad" jungkook said looking at his dad with big doe eyes.

" Look your cake is here" Mr. Jeon said and jungkook eyes start sparkling looking at the big cake.

 Jeon said and jungkook eyes start sparkling looking at the big cake

" Wow so big and good" jungkook said with a smile.

" But not as good as you " someone said and jungkook look the around to see Maura.

" Maura where is your dad!? He still not arrive here" Mr. Jeon asked and Maura bowing down.

" He have some work to handle. But he will arrived here soon " Maura said then looked at jungkook with a creepy smirk and innocent jungkook smile in return.

" Jungkook you go play with her. Me and your mother have a some guest to greet " Mrs. Jeon said and jungkook nodded.

" Jungkook let's go " Maura said as she gripped Jungkook arm and dragged him with her.

" Where are we going!? " Jungkook asked innocently.

" Do some special place. Don't you want to go there with me" Maura asked with a smile but her eyes was filled with darkness.

" But kind of special place " jungkook asked in excitement.

" It's special I will tell it to you when we arrive " Maura said and jungkook smiled.

Maura and jungkook was walking across the mansion when someone gripped Jungkook hand and stop both of them.

" May I ask where are you taking my brother" Namjoon asked being serious and Maura smiled again but it was bat a normal smile it was filled with anger.

" Hyung we are going to special place do you want to come with us " jungkook asked but flinched when Maura suddenly tighten her grip on jungkook hand.

" And what kind of special place is it " Namjoon asked glaring at Maura.

" It's......" Maura paused as she can't find the words to say.

" Hyung it's a surprise " jungkook said innocently.

" Anyway Jungkook is not going anywhere with you " Namjoon said still glaring at her.

" May I ask why " Maura asked with forced smile.

" Because I don't trust you " Namjoon said simply and take jungkook away  from her.

" And we also have some guest to meet" Namjoon said side eyeing Maura who keep smiling while creep Namjoon out.

" Hyung why!? I want to go to that special place " jungkook said with a pout.

" Jungkook it's not about that. I want you to stay away from Maura " Namjoon said seriously.

" But why hyung" jungkook asked with big doe eyes.

" Because I don't like her aura. It's just I don't think she is a good person that's why I want you to stay away from her" Namjoon said and jungkook looked at him.

" But hyung she is our family friend " jungkook said and Namjoon sighed.

' I don't know how to explain it to you jungkook but whenever I see her it make me feel uneasy. I don't like her presence at all. She is just some who creepy for me' Namjoon through.

" Namjoon fuck u why do you have to come now. Once I got jungkook for myself I will personal kill you with the both of my hands" Maura said griddling her teeth.

On the side.......

" Happy birthday day jungkook" some anuty said cupping jungkook face.

" Thank you" jungkook said cutely.

" Oh why you have to be so cute" another anuty said pinching jungkook cheeks.

" Mamma I want to cut cake " jungkook said with doe eyes

" Jungkook have patience" Mrs. Jeon said.

" No I want to open my gifts I want to cut my cake now " jungkook said with a pout.

" Ok baby as your wish" Mr. Jeon said with a smile.

" Ok everyone today is my son birthday and today is one of the happiest days in my life. On this day my son born and it is so special for me. My both sons are very special to me. So, let's the party begin " Mr. Jeon said getting everyone attention.

" Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you Happy Birthday to dear jungkook happy birthday to you" everyone sings the song as jungkook blow the candle.

Jungkook because about to cut the cake when..
*Blooom*

Sudden gun shot can be heard as the mansion was under attack.