Chapter 83

Author POV

" So when is the marriage" Mr. Jeon asked.

" What about next week" jungkook said with smile.

" WHAT!??No that's too fast" Mrs. Kim disagreed.

" Yeah maybe after Taehyung studies are over we can think about marrying him off " Mrs. Kim said to be honest it's hard for him to Just agree with marriage of his son like that even though he know jungkook is a good person but a part of him don't want to let go for his son.

" If that's what you want!! Then ok I can marry him whenever he is ready" jungkook said he was a little disappointed because he want to marry Taehyung fast but he understand his parents concern.

" But kookie I want to marry me right now" Taehyung lips was wobbling.

" Tae it's ok baby we can wait a little longer. No need to worry" jungkook said kissing the tears away.

Taehyung nodded jungkook was consoling him soon Taehyung fall asleep in his arm.

" Wow!! what are out of the personality change. I never thought my son will be such crybaby he usually go around causing trouble other. It's hard to believe that he let it go without a fight" Mr. Kim was amazed who jungkook changed his son.like that.

" Well maybe because he is pregnant " jungkook said and both Mr and Mrs Jeon jaw falls on the ground.

" WHAT!!!??" There was in complete shock.

" SHhhh Taehyung is sleeping" jungkook said.

6 month later.....

Wedding was going on in world one of the most expensive wedding hall

Wedding was going on in world one of the most expensive wedding hall. Hall beautiful itself was very overwhelming. Everything here was like a dream.

" Jeons really have a spend a lot in their marriage. They can like brought a private Island in this budget" a reporter was recording everything.

Well what can we say reporters and media in the hall was more than the guest invited but we can't blame that because no media can leave such a grand wedding.