Chapter 84

Author POV

The big door of wedding hall open revealing the beautiful elegant bride who was slowly walking towards his loving groom who was will eyes fucking in front of everyone.

Everyone present there was both amazed and shocked after seeing such beautiful human wearing the white gown and holding white Daisy bouquet make him and look like and Angel himself.

Soon the bride stand in front of his groom who was on cloud seven after seeing him

" You are looking so beautiful that I want to strip you right here and make you scream" jungkook voice was filled with both love and lust. Enraging the Passion to fuck his wife.

" Jungkook stooop~ you know that we can't!! And what if someone listen" Taehyung blushed no matter how much he deny it he loved it when jungkook show his dominance on him.

" I don't care someone listen I just wanna see you bouncing on my dick " jungkook smirked and give a light squeeze to Taehyung butts. But the poor male breathe got stuck in his lung when crystal ball in his ass goes deeper.

" Please kook~" Taehyung silently begged for mercy he is already having hard time to control his boner and now jungkook is squeezing his ass like that he gonna lose his shit and cum.

" Love be ready for my 9 inches of love " jungkook continue his sinful talk making Taehyung more and more horny. Everything was going fine until the priest clear is throat his face was red he unintentionally heard there sinful conversation.

The couple face turn red after realising the old priest has heard them but they can't do anything about it now.

' I need to take a bath on holy water after this marriage. Oh lord please forgive me I don't mean to hear this horny couple wedding night plans ' poor priest pleased to the god.

" Let's begin the wedding ceremony" priest said he just want to finish the wedding soon and leave his horny couple to themselves.

" Mr. Jeon jungkook will you promise in the name of god that you will be Mr. Kim Taehyung husband. You will never leave him alone in happiness, sorrow , sadness, grief will always remain on his side till the end. Tell me will you take him as you beloved husband" priest asked hand telling the beads of his rosary.

" Yes I do " jungkook said with eyes filled with pur love.

" Mr. Kim Taehyung will you promise in the name of god that you will be Mr. Jeon jungkook husband. You will never leave him alone in happiness, sorrow, sadness and grief will always remain on his side till the end. Tell me will you take him as your beloved husband " the priest asked.

" Yes I do " Taehyung said eyes fixed on jungkook.

" You make kiss now " the priest said now he can finally leave his couple and take a bath in holy water.

Jungkook gripped Taehyung waist and started kissing him like no tomorrow they was in a different world. They was experiencing the heaven together. No one can separate them now. They are official now.

" I will always love you my queen" jungkook said look deep in Taehyung eyes.

" I know my king " Taehyung said not breaking the eye contact.

Everyone present in the hall cheered for newly wed couple. Yeah some are jealous for sure I mean two extremely handsome males Just marry each other where will the girls go now but still the love they was holding for each other in their eyes can't be unseen.

" Tae can't wait to celebrate our wedding night" jungkook said and Taehyung was blushing mad at his husband shameless talking.

Jungkook smirked at the reaction want to tease his husband even more but never in the world he expects what Taehyung said next.

" Tonight please~ don't show any mercy on break my ass fuck me so good that I wouldn't be able to walk for a month" Taehyung said and jungkook was stunned after hearing that and his Jeon Jr was standing proudly after hearing such a dirty comment from his husband.

" Fuck " jungkook cursed under his breathe and now Taehyung  was the one who was enjoying.

" Papi what if someone see that anaconda. Unlike me it is clearly visible" Taehyung smirked teasing is always fun he knows he will get brutally fuck when they got home but that what he wanted.

" You will regret it Mr. Jeon Taehyung" jungkook again cursed again thank god no one is looking at his direction for now but how the hell!? he now  gonna walk to the car with his giant boner.

" Papi having a trouble did u wanna put it in my ass " Taehyung said swinging hips in front of jungkook dick yes yes in mid of there wedding hall these two perverts are going this.

Suddenly jungkook hugged Taehyung. Taehyung back was backing jungkook and his giant dick is rubbing against Taehyung clothed hole.

On jungkook one order the lights was gone only purple spotlight was in the hall and the spotlight was also not on them. It's like the same in pubs.

Now jungkook aggressively rubbed his clothed dick on Taehyung clothed hole. " Baby you don't even know what you get yourself in!! I will fuck your ass soooo good that you will started thinking that you was born with pussy " jungkook voice darken and Taehyung was scared he should tease jungkook but now we can't do anything. Not even god can save him now.

Soon they the wedding was over and they went to there mansion lucky for jungkook noone notice his boner maybe because he was carrying Taehyung in bridal style covering his hard on dick.

This is not happy ending this is the starting of their happy life....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear reader 💜💜

There is a smut in next chapter *because jungkook will not let his book end without fucking Taehyung🙂🙂 and taking his revenge of teasing😅* and his book end here don't worry I will make another book *part 2* because many readers want this book to continue. 😚😍🤩

Also I ask a question that I am going to make a one shot book containing short story of taekook of course. Wish you have any weird fantasy like
priest x demon or witch x cyber do let me know. 😳😳🤤🤤

Also I deleted first two part of my another book you are my destiny because I want to change my writing style in that book. Sometimes big steps are mean to be taken 😌😌.

Thank you for your love and support ☺️☺️☺️ love ya army Taekook forever ♾️♾️🥰🥰.