Kabanata 17

Abby

Just fucking breathe, I told myself. But it was difficult. Especially if someone's mouth was pressing hard against mine, depriving me any ounce of air to breathe in and any space to breathe out.

Not in a million years would I've thought that Veric had an incredibly soft lips, and if someone had told me before that this was where we'd end up in, I would've laughed at them and called them a lunatic.

But it was happening, and Veric's hot lips were currently slotted alongside mine like a puzzle piece, and all the blood from my body seemed to have climbed up my head until I was dizzy from the loud pounding of blood rushing in my ears.

The act shouldn't be sexual.

It was just practice.

It was just me and Veric, kissing passively, detached from any carnal desire, only testing the waters in order for us to get familiar with each other's feel. But I found myself gyrating my hips on instinct against his front, moaning as I clung to the lapels of his tailored suit to keep myself grounded.

I didn't like the tingling feeling at the pit of my stomach, the jolt of electricity thrumming under my skin, and the wetness I was starting to notice between my legs.

With Veric's fingers still clutching the back of my head, he tugged my hair back all too quickly, our mouths prying away too sudden as a result.

"Hindi naman gano'n kahirap 'di ba? It's just a kiss. Totally physical," he stated, voice a bit husky, the spicy scent of his breath fanning against my cheeks.

"Well, if I didn't know any better, it feels like you just devoured my tongue for the sake of you trying to scratch an itch," I growled.

Kumunot ang noo ni Veric at tumawa ng malalim. "Don't flatter yourself. The kiss wasn't deep enough for me to suck on your tongue."

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay, naghahamon. "You sure that kissing me isn't an excuse to get your rocks off?"

He scoffed. "This is hardly the best time to get aroused."

Smirking, I reached between us and grabbed his crotch.

His hard crotch.

"Argh!" Napalundag siya.

There, in my tight grip, he cock was stiff as a diamond.

Shaking my head in mock-disappointment, I said, "You men are so predictable." I added pressure around his thick erection that was too big to even fit in his sleek trousers. Tangina, ang laki naman niya...

He grunted in pain. "Fucking let go." If looks could kill, I would have been dead by now.

"Okay." Releasing his trouser-clad cock, I brought my knee up between his legs before he could blink.

"FUCKKK!!!" Napakapa siya ng bayag niya. He tried to reach the edge of the sink for support but his left hand slipped and he dropped to the tiled floor haphazardly.

Cupping his assaulted balls with both hands now, I let out a chuckle at his expense.

It was funny seeing him writhing on the floor.

The all-too great don of the House Mavros, reduced to a rolling mess at my feet. Moaning. Breathing hard. His handsome face wrinkled from the blunt force of my assault.

"What the fuck did you do?" I didn't notice that Hexon had bursted into the bathroom and he was now glaring at me from the doorway. He elbowed me aside as he brushed through.

Hexon, Veric's good little soldier, helped his boss stand on his wobbly legs and tender balls.

The muscles in Veric's face was tensed, accentuating the lines of displeasure etched upon his sweaty forehead. "Try reenacting that stunt again in front of the Clan. Tingnan na lang natin kung ano ang gagawin nila sa 'tin."