Chapter 2

Wonyoung's POV

I climbed onto the bus and took my usual seat next to Yujin . She took one look at my cheek and gasped . " He ... " I nodded .

She just hugged me and whispered , " At least you're okay . " When we arrived at school , I immediately noticed a kid with dark hair standing in the distance , his piercing brown eyes staring into mine .

I gasped . He seemed so familiar ... " What ? " Yujin asked . I blinked , and he was gone . Had I just imagined him ? " Nothing . Let's go , " I mumbled .

Yujin just nodded and continued walking with me to our lockers . I turned around to look where I had just seen him , but he was nowhere to be found .

Around lunchtime , I still hadn't seen the boy all day . I sat down at my place next to Yujin . Not 5 minutes into lunch , the bullying started .

I felt a piece of paper thrown at my head . I turned around and glared at the boys behind me , who were laughing . " Read it ! " one called out .

I hesitantly opened the piece of paper . " Go kill yourself , fat ass !! " it read . Tears began forming in my eyes as I slammed the paper onto the table . " How about you bastards first ?! " I screamed to them .

" You're the depressed one ! " another yelled back . Tears flowing from my eyes , I grabbed the plastic knife on the table , the only thing I could find , and ran to the bathroom . " WONYOUNG !! " Yujin called , running after me .

I locked the door behind me before Yujin could follow . I pushed up the sleeve of my shirt , my finger tracing over the past scars . I put the knife on my skin , about to cut , when the door opened .

The dark - haired kid from earlier stepped in . " Oh , sorry , " he said before backing out , closing the door behind him . How did he get in ?? I locked the door behind me ...

Suddenly , I felt .... peaceful . I don't know where it came from , but all of a sudden I didn't want to cut anymore . I threw the knife in the trash and pulled down my sleeve .

I walked out of the bathroom to see Yujin crying on the floor . " Yujin ? What's wrong ? " I asked worriedly , crouching down beside her , giving her a hug .

" You know I hate it when you cut , " she whispered . I showed her my uncut arm , and she looked at in confusion . " Why'd you run to the bathroom then ? " she asked , wiping away tears . I shrugged . " I really don't know , "

I said . Yujin gave me a weird look , but stood up . " Come on , we need to get to class , " she said .