Orca should get a Winglet

5/20/2023

5/20/2023

Time Taken: 1 hour, 16 minutes, 53 seconds, and 53 milliseconds

Like the title implies, I believe that Orca from WoF deserved to have a Winglet. Because we know literally nothing about her other than being Tsunami's sister and an animus. 

We don't know how her relationships were with her family or the other SeaWings, we don't know why she challenged her mother to the throne. Could it be because she had a horrible relation with her mother? Then what about Gill? Did she use her animus magic often or only once on the statue. And why did she like sculpting? Did it give her a passageway out of reality, or was it the only thing keeping her sane? Why did she want the throne. Did she really think killing her siblings before they were born was the only way to make sure she didn't have a successors? And why did she not want a successor? Didn't Orca realize that if she died without an heir, the SeaWings could go into chaos? Did she know about Tsunami's egg? Did she ever wonder if the prophecy implied to one of her siblings?

Orca should have a winglet so we know what is happening inside of her head, and what she thought back then. It would be such a good book to read in my opinion, especially if Tui doesn't write a fourth arc, but instead a Legends or another Winglet series. Anyway, that's just my opinion. Does Orca deserve a winglet in your opinion?