More hybrids!

Okay, so I continued doing the little hybrid challenge and I got these tribes:

A MudWing-SeaWing.

A HiveWing-SandWing.

A NightWing-SeaWing.

A SilkWing-SandWing.

And, a NightWing-SkyWing.

First up, the MudWing-SeaWing:

6/17/2023

I named this shy little boi, Bowfin. (A bowfin is a type of fish that lives the swamp.) Wow, I don't really like how the accents turned out. I wanted it to have like a yellowish-green, but with more yellow and I don't like how it turned out. I wanted it to seem like the brown was fading into the yellow, but it obviously did not turn out like that. But I like the pose I managed to pull off, it definitely shows his personality.

Bowfin has an okay relationship with his family, but it was kind of awkward, since his father was is one of the many, many princes so Bowfin was a part of the royal SeaWing family. So it made things a little awkward, and he preferred not to have all the attention that he did get. And it wasn't a good type of attention.

He lives with the rest of his family in the Deep Sea Palace, mostly hanging by himself in his room. He likes making jewelry because it makes him feel calm, but also respected since he gives so many of his creations to his family. He is reserved, shy, always doubting on himself, but he's really helpful and thoughtful when you know and understand him.

Like I said before, I don't really like Bowfin's ways of the color palette. And that's I really have to say about this. He's a bit of a lonely character, but still interesting if you dig in deep enough. He also has fire if your wondering.

The next one is the HiveWing-SandWing hybrid.

6/17/2023

This is Beetle. Which of course is a type of bug that can live in the desert. I actually like this. I think that the orange, the pale cream, the yellow and the weird green-brown are just really nice together. And her expression and pose is also saying just so much about her. But ugh, that arm that's touching her neck was absolutely painful to make.