ThistlefleckxFlowerchomp

These are the cats in the Clan BubbleClan, before you get confused. And the first thing that happened when I time-skipped one moon, this happened:

Me: *clicks the timeskip button*

The Game (Relationships tab): Thistlefleck just noticed how beautiful Flowerchomp's eyes are. (HIGH POSITIVE EFFECT) *scroll* Thistlefleck picked flowers to give to Flowerchomp. (HIGH POSITIVE EFFECT)

Me, who has experience of the game and knows that one of them is going to die before they ever become mate, most likely Flowerchomp because she's a tortie and the game hates tortoiseshells: Greeaaat. -_-

Anyway, I wanted to draw that last one. It anyone is curious, Thistlefleck and Flowerchomp are very good friends with their platonic like very high with Thistle's platonic like for her was at platonic love. Thistle's romantic like is at four bars and Flower's is at 2 bars.

 Thistle's romantic like is at four bars and Flower's is at 2 bars

(Started at 10/19/2023 at night, finished 10/20/2023)

I'm so scared for Flower, because the game hates my ginger and/or tortoiseshell cats. And wow, she's hard to draw. But I have a question, should I manually make them mates, (they're both compatible by the way because they're both childish), or should I wait and see if the game will do it on its own?

I'll put the link where you can get the game in the comments area if you want to get it.

Also, wow. I done anything with this Art book, and I'm pretty sure that it's abandoned now. Oh well, but I like how the cats came out, but I don't like the background that much.