Chapter Four: D-day

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

 "Park Seok-Do, an alpha male in his early forties

"Park Seok-Do, an alpha male in his early forties. No known family members. Parents deceased, marital status divorced with no kids. His emergency contact is his right-hand man. He used to work under a mafia group but left it for reasons unknown. He started his drug business with his high school friend, who is a pharmacist. His gang was a small and struggling gang for the longest time and rose to fame just a year ago." Hoseok, standing in front of the projector, presented his findings on the leader of the Red Vikings. The projector screen behind was presenting the picture of the said leader.

"What about the gang's exact location?" Namjoon who was sitting on the high chair, the position of privilege which was shared with Foxgloves' leader Kim Jisoo, asked.

"Scanning through CCTV footage and tracking their IP address, I've pinpointed their whereabouts to an abandoned chemical factory in Rovenslaw, South Bangtan City.

"Good work, Agent Jack. You may take your seat. Agent Jay, do have anything to share with us?" Namjoon after praising Hoseok, turned to Jin. Jin nodded his head and took to the podium.

"The details Commander Bang provided and intel Foxgloves' informants provided, I've come to the following conclusion," Saying so, Jin pressed enter on the laptop and turned to the next slide of the presentation.

"The gang in general is a very closely knitted group. The members have found a sense of belonging and a family in each other. It's why their loyalty is impeccable. It would be hard to find weak links and extract information that way. Along with being loyal, the members are able fighters too. Taking them down when they are together would be difficult and would require a lot of manpower and resources. Hence, I suggest striking when they expect it the least, are distracted and are isolated from each other," Jin suggested after profiling the group and its member's relationships.

The room fell into a short silence as everyone processed the information given by Hoseok and Jin. "I know when to strike their base!" Jisoo suddenly spoke, attracting the attention of the entire table.