Part 12

TW:, abuse, police, panic, gore, blood, heavy angst.

A/N: Hey guys!
You guys are literally amazing, 4K reads and 174 votes, holy crap. You guys are making my dream come true.
_____________________________

I woke up laying on my side, having my head on my arm, feeling my whole body jolt in pain, I blinked rapidly to get a clearer vision which barely worked, I looked around and saw a pool of blood around me, feeling dried blood all over my body, tears were streaming down my face like a waterfall. My whole body was aching in pain, my vision was blurred, my ears were ringing, sharp pain everywhere.

I tried sit up, but i fell back down, I started violently sobbing, and pulling myself on the ground closer to my room, knowing I left my phone there. I was holding onto life by a thread and holding onto consciousness too. I reached my room, while dragging my bloodied legs and pulling bloodied lines on the floor. I clicked on the first person which came up on my "Recent Calls".

Wilbur pov

Me and Techno were studying beside each other when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I answered, I heard sniffling..no sobbing from the other side, I realized it was Tommy.
"Toms? What's wrong?" I called out his name, Techno looked up at this.
"Wil..bur?" Tommy Said, I instantly started to shake.
"Toms? Yes it's me, what's wrong?" I asked standing up, my face was laced with worry, techno stood up too.
"Dad..he..hit..me..I'm..blood..everywhere." Tommy said, before i heard a thud.

My heart dropped and my stomach twisted.

"TECHNO WE GOTTA GO NOW!" I shouted, immediately running for my phone and car keys. I could barely hold on to the keys, i was shaking and tears were streaming down my cheeks
"Wilbur, you can't drive in this state!" Techno said.
"WE GOTTA GO TECHNO! SOMETHING IS UP WITH TOMMY " I yelled, showing the car keys into Technos arms, he got the message, he immediately ran and got his shoes on.

We went outside and sat into the car, starting a 10 hour drive, home.
"Techno we won't make it in time!" I yelled, sobbing out of fear.
"I'm calling the police now, stay calm Will" Techno instructed me.

"911 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher asked.
"hello, uh my little brother called me, saying my Dad did something to him, and he's covered in blood and also he lost consciousness i think." I told the dispatcher.
"Okay, we're sending and ambulance & police, are you with the patient? Can you give us the address?" The dispatcher asked.
"No..we're in a completely different state, it's a 10 hour drive, we're on the way. The address is ********" Techno told the dispatcher.

"It's gonna be okay Will" Techno said, while I swallowed my sobs, he put his hands on mine, and interlocked our fingers, letting me know he's by my side.

Tommy POV

I woke up feeling worse then ever.
It was Wilbur who I called. He's coming. He said he's coming. I suddenly begun to feel really tired, like I couldn't keep my eyes open, but then I heard a loud yell.

"POLICE AND AMBULANCE OPEN UP!" The emergency services yelled.

I wanted to scream and shout, letting them know I'm here, but I felt like no air could get into my lungs.

"WERE BREAKING THE DOOR DOWN" yelled a police man, a loud thud was heard, probably from the impact the door hit the wall with.

I assume they followed my blood, soon I was in the embrace of 4 EMTS.

"Hey there kiddo, I'm Mr.Foolish, the leader, we're gonna put you on a cart, so we can bring you to the hospital, we need you to stay awake can we do that?" The kind man said, I gave a weak nod, soon I was lifted onto the cart, and was brought into an ambulance, where I got hooked up to various different machines.

My world suddenly begun to spin, I couldn't see, and I felt tired, like I couldn't stay awake any longer. The last thing i heard was,

"WE'RE LOSING HIM!" Foolish yelled.