the tidalwave chapgter. final story

Tdie pulled up to mark's suburban home in hsi suv. he knocked on the beautioufk blue door that matched his haior perfectly, and was promtply greetged with his boyfriends face.. "hey baby" he said and kissed him on the mouth"hi mark" ftide said, pu7shing the tupperware full of beef stroganoff (A/N: BEEF STROKIN OFF!) into his hansd. "I made your favorite!" tide singsonged and walked into the house, taking off his shoes as he waslke fidn. "is ashe home" "no" mark said, tide looked back at hom and smioled. "you are a very good dad.//" he said and mark giggled a bit and said "awhhh shuckls... you really think so?" and blushed and tucked a lock of his beautoufl blonde hair behind his lizard ear., "yes... we would make a great faily one day." tide kised him again and sat down at the table. mark put rh strognaoff in he microwave. they sat down together at the table and ate stroganmonaff (beef). they themn  went to the couch to watch a movie..t they ciddled up together under the blankers holding eachother close and mark was very scared because it was a horror movie and tide reassured him he was safe whenever he jumpe out olf his seat... so sweet. mark was so in lovre with tide, and now seemed like the nbest time to show him now serious hewas. he knew he wasnt as deidcated to thr elationship at the start, but now, more than ever, he wanted to be tides wife. the movie ended an d tide and mark stayed cuddles up on the couch, occassionally nibbling at popcorn but in  generla  juste enjoying eachother company. "do you want to go to the park we still have to walk the dog and we have tIme before it gets fukkly dark out yet" "yes of course i will walk the dog with you." they both sat up and brushed the crumbsoff ofthemsleves before putting on their coats and shioes and taking the dog out for a walk. tide didnt know it, but this was about to be the happiest night of his life. the ring box felt heavy in marks poclkemt.. he kept running through his plan in his mind htroughout the whole walk to the park. when they gopt thgere it was beautoiful.., the sun was setting and there was a beacuitufl gazebo decoareted with ivyabnd fklowers and fairy lights. tide just stood there as the dog ran around to play. "wow its beaoitufl out here" "yes oit is" mark said. he put an arm around tides waist and leaned his head onto his shoulder. "your scales are so cold hehe" tide giggled and pushed mark off hyim jokingly. mark smiled and prepared himself for what was to come next. "Um so i know i havent been the best boyfriend like i kn ow i kind of tried to kill your kids but like we apolgo9ized and moved past that like that was 2  years ago people change anywasy i love you si much and i kknow we talked abut starting a fasmily together earlier but i think i doint want to wait anymore. i just want you tide and i wat to be your wife. tide.l" he got down on one knee ad tide lee tout a ghasp" will youi marry me" tide was silent... mark felt a beas fof sweat run down the side of his face as he looked at toides face tryogn to gauge his reaction., "um tide....? are yo-" he was cut off by tides lips againbst his. "yes yes yes yes yes YES!!! of course i ill be yours.l... hyou are my only abnd only lizard boyfriend and i love you so very much. scales andall.. and youre the only person who actually eats mny strognaoff and likes it. youre the best boyfriend, or shojld i say..fiance. ever,,..i lvoe you baby" they kissed and fireworks exploded behind them as they felt the sand underneathn their toes. the waves crashed gainst the shore and it was so beautoiufl,... the beach propsal of tides dreams. they were in love. the lizard and the water boy.