𝔸/ℕ

-⚜_______-👁-______⚜- 

Ok first of all that screenshot was in an angry munci round...HOW DID I-, LIKE, YEAH, IM THE MEDIC...BUT...WHAT THE FU-i died thought...AAA-

ANYWAYS, Hey, hello, hi, hola, welcome to hel-...i mean...welcome to "Hurting isn't rewarding as healing"⁽ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᵗᶠ² ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ⁱ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ⁾,an EvadexReader book, huge, and i really mean it, HUGE inspiration from "In Love Through The Screen(Slight Possessed!Evade x Reader)"(go check it out, i also put all the Evade books i could find in my reading list).
After many, MANY attemps to make an EvadexReader book that doesn't look unoriginal, i think i have finally done it, also, Y/N is IN the ROBLOX universe, they are NOT from the Human universe, and, most of this is not cannon, based on it but not following the ACTUAL lore of the game(check the lore is very cool, i just found about it 2 days ago in a video, bc im not in the discord).

Welp, going back to the point, Y/N is gender neutral, so you can read it as gender you like, other thing about Y/N is that they're the medic in the server⁽*ᶜᵒᶠᶜᵒᶠᵘⁿⁱᵛᵉʳˢᵉᶜᵒᶠᶜᵒᶠ*⁾and meet the characters by reviving one of them, not telling who though, but you can vote of who you want it to be so i can consider it, heres the list:

-Jard

-Bobo

-Trooper

-Defect Rebel

-Rebel

-Or a random person that is in their team

You choose, if none is voted, ill just think who is "the chosen one"(lol), welp, thats a-...hold on...i think im forgeting something important...Ah!, of course, as always, huge thanks to my friends "REDACTED" or smth like that, sometimes i forget their names...anyways, thanks you soooo much for taking the time to read this!, i really apreciate it.
One thing before leaving, english is NOT my main lenguage, so if i have any grammar mistakes, please tell me, btw im spanish if you're curius, also, any person to play evade while being in discord call?(it can be with no call if you can't)because im lonely and my friends kinda...almost never play with me, they are always busy or they just dont tell me that they are playing.

Something important, as i have seen that Bobo is a real person, and a minor i think, even though in my AU all characters are 18+ he will NOT be in a romantic relationship with Y/N, only a platonic one.
As i also think he's uncomfortable with that type of things, thanks for understating.

So yeah, if you want to play tell me your user, mine is:CupskachuUwU, i kinda regret puting that name...but it has been 3 years, so im used to it, anyways put your users here:
Thanks again for reading!

Next chapter:𝕀ℕ𝔽𝕆

-⚜_______-👁-______⚜-