𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕖𝕣

" "=Talking/Important words/Sarcasm(?)
' '=Thoughs
My childs i have finally posted after many shit happening in here
(WARNING:This shit is kinda cringe ngl)

-⚜_______-👁-______⚜-

Chapter one:
"The New Helper"

After a while, the white light faded away, and now you two were in Horror Hotel, the map you liked the most in terms of design, you spawned righ in front of the two main statues, you really liked the detail on these.
You went close to the one with the horns and tried to touch the sword, yet it burned your hand when you tried to, it hurt like hell and it looked like the pain was'nt going to stop soon so you putted Zack in the floor near the Angel statue and putted some bandages arround your glove, yet it still hurt so you putted out your glove and cheked the burn, and it looked like your hand was made of lava, you never had an injure this bad, so you had to ignore it till you get home, you putted your glove again and put the same bandages hoping these wont burn.

.

.

.

13:30
Round ended, again, so that means you spawned in a different place...alone, that was weird, at least an npc spawned with you the other times yet no one apeared, but now that you think about it, the whole place seems familiar to you, and the feeling of being watched?, instead of feeling uncomfortable, you feeled protected, it was weird but who cares.

You were looking for your friend while thinking of why was this game so familiar, you did not have any progress on it, neither any cosmetics or skins, the only one you have is the stetoscope wich you buyed before starting the history.All this thinking was making you a little dizzy so you decided to brush it off, you saw Zack leaning over the angel statue, just were you placed him before...weird, you picked him up and started looking for a safe zone.

.

.

.

13:47
'God ####### dammit, the burn is getting worse, i feel like my whole arm is going to fall, i need to find water quick' Before running faster you saw a NPC leaning over a chair, they looked like one of the characters that Zack described to you, so you waved and went close to them, they waved back and opened a menu for you(Imagine it being like the undertale shop thing), man, all the options look promising, but you REALLY needed water right now so you buyed it, gived some tip and thanked them, they smiled at you and waved goodbye.
The menu closed, and they started leaning over the chair again, you runned back to the statues place and went upstairs, 'I need to heal this quick, its taking over my arm and it hurts like hell...literally' you took off the water because it automaticly teleported to your bag and started pouring it on your arm and hand,it maked the burn hurt less and leave a big scar on your arm: