𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖//𝔼𝕏𝕋ℝ𝔸

-⚜_______-👁-______⚜-

^The only "part" this Y/N canonically has/hj

A/N:This chapter is an extra, i maked this to explain the curse since i dont want you all to be confused the rest of the story.
BUT!, let me tell you the warnings first

-Spoilers
-Blood
-Rotting(?)
-Execive Burns
-Mentions of torture(?)

Thats all, the spoilers will have a warning so you dont spoil your self when you dont want to :P
But lets just start this already

-⚜_______-👁-______⚜-

-It got that badly because as it is a curse it expanded way faster thanks to your other burn scars.

-(Kinda Spoiler!)The curse is meant to make you not able to leave the game and it also is meant to torture you by burning your inside outs if you try to or manage to do it, it doesn't kill you, just makes you feel inmense pain.

-Your arm is slowly rotting because the burn is taking over your arm slowly, the only way to stop it is pouring watter on it or cutting it off so you don't suffer anymore.

-It can take over your whole body but only if you touch the sword more.

-(Little spoiler!)If you wonder who gave you the curse it was the statue, in the past it was meant to have a warning about not touching it since it isn't the first time it happends yet it got destroyed the next day, so the npcs gived up about it and eventualy most of them forgot about the curse.

-Gladly you have a very high resistance to burns thanks to all your experiences on obbys and lava related games, like for example:The floor is lava, natural disaster, etc...

-Your arm actually produces a warm atmosfere arround it and if you're cold, it instantly produces warm inside you, it doesn't burn you, it's just like a little help it gives to you

-(Spoiler!)The reason on why you can't really leave because of the curse it's because it's conected to the game, and you wont be able to leave until you cut your arm off as i said before, find a cure(Wich i doubt it exist) or just learn to live with the pain in the rest of your life.

-(Funny Spoiler!)You look like a ripoff of Zuka and Subspace, and yes, there's 3 endings in this story, i may do more if you want to end with a different character.

-The only people that know about your curse is Sanic and ???.

-No, your arm doesn't smell like a rotting corpse, neither you smell like that, the only thing that it smells like is burnt ash

-Fun fact:The backrooms is not actually an EVADE map in this mode, it's actually a glitch where you no-clip while teleporting to the next map, three rounds there are 1 round and half.

-Why are you cursed?, because no one warned you and even the devs didn't know about the curse, and as i said before, the npcs that were in the round died or just didn't know.
And also because the game doesn't want you to leave, at least not yet...and also the plot of the story would make more sence with it.

-For some reason, the sun makes you feel more energetic and the moon or dark places make you tired and vulnerable.

-⚜_______-👁-______⚜-

Hello :3!
First of all, thanks you all for the comments, for some strange reason i love when people comment on my stories, but anyway, the next chapter MIGHT be posted this week since my motivaton out of nowhere hitted me like a truck at high speeds.

Like- im already at half of the second chapter so i guess i will post early lol, but im sorry if you though this was de second chapter before you saw the extra in the title D:.

-⚜_______-👁-______⚜-

...Gnarp glorp - Zack
Words:665