𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖...?

Im sorry for the delay of this chapter.
But my WiFi decided to go for milk

F/P:Favorite plushie

This chapter is like a fan-service (kinda), i ain't saying the character, figure it out by yourself :3.
Also uhh...vacation time!, now i can post more often since in vacation my motivation goes🔛🔝
I hope the Evade halloween update is finished soon, but eh, the devs can take their time, it's their game and they choose when to update.

Glorp glop gnarp glarp - Zack
(A/N:Im not mentally stable)

-⚜_______-👁-______⚜-

Chapter two:
"Alone...?"

You "prayed" to roblox for it to be an open map so you could run arround without any problem, and damm, this is not what you meant by not liking to see the bots.
The map was backrooms, known for the amount of hate everyone has with this map, if you get downed there's a very low chance of someone finding and reviving you, and you have the same exact opinion about this map, you did not even care of making a map for this one, the only thing you maked for this one was a text saying "My Back-hurts" with a backrooms background, and a little doodle of you complaining about your back, since drawing while running wasn't your best idea.
You knew you were safe as long you were away from the nextbot spawn since they had no probability of finding you, specialy if you were alone...talking about that, what's going on, why were you spawning alone since your burn happened?, did it had something to do about it?...probably not, as you remembered that this was still on a beta you brushed the though off.

15:07
Round started...yet again, and you were pretty far from the nexbots so you were not worried about 'em finding you so you thinked of sleeping so you could be more energetic in the next map or special round if you waked up, and also because since you got trleported here you were very tired out of nowhere.
So you rested your back in the wall, you were in the "secret" part were instead of it being normal floor it was full of holes, in was pretty difficult for you to pass because the only thing that was floor were some lines that barely could be seen.

You did try to open the door yet it didn't work, the door was locked, wonder where it leads to...Anyway, your eyes closed slowly as you fell asleep, not bothering if you teleported or a bot finded you, you would deal with that later, right now you wanted to sleep since in the night you actually did not sleep well.
Well thats enough talk about sleeping, lets just jump into your dream shall we?.

.

.

.

You woke up in a floor full of grass, around you were some trees with...feet on them?, huh, thats pretty weird, and somehow the air didn't smell badly.
The grass was pretty weird, it smelled like alcohol...oh yeah, you were in a dream, everything makes sense now.
The air was thick, you could barely breath, wonder why you dreamed with this...you thinked of a mirror and it "magicaly" apeared in front of you, the glass of this one was brocken but that doesn't matter, you looked to yourself, your right arm was gone and you had an eyepatch in your left eye, you pulled it up and you could still see, it just hurted your vision since the eye aparently was delicated, so you putted it back to were it was before.

The mirror disapeared with a "poof" and you saw a figure some steps away, it was pitch black, long hair the same color as their body.
You walked to it and when you were finally behind it, you tapped their shoulder, it looked at you...probably, it didn't have a face so you weren't sure about that, you waved at it trying to start a converstation, normally you would just ignore people or just flip them off but this person or thing looked rather interesting.
It took your hand and walked over a tree, it maked you sit down and then they did the same, it "looked" over your now non-existand arm and gived you a confused movement of their head.