𝕀ℕ𝔽𝕆

This book is gonna be so fucking cringe but oh whatever, it distracts me from the class, also the screenshot its from "Just another cashier game" before it got in review

-⚜_______-👁-_______⚜-

The info is based mostly on things in the future

ʏ/ɴ ɪɴꜰᴏ:

Name:Y/N
Gender:GN
Pronouns:Any, mostly They/Them
Age:19(in this book, all the characters are 18+, just letting you know)
Lenguage:Spanish/English
Role:Medic of the server
Skin:Stethoscope/Hermes shoes(changes btw maps for preference.Example:Four corners-Hermes Shoes)
Relateds:Medkit(Best friend/Job Partner/My Evade Oc)Zack(Friend)
Bag:357 Cola, 37 Floodlights, 76 Barriers, 8 Sensors, 21 Beacons, 74 Landmines, 21 Speedpads, 18 teleporters, 51 Radars, 23 Timers, 4 Compasses, 12 Decoys, Night Vision Goggles, Flashlight, 96 Radars and 11 Grapples(Grapples are expensive asf)
Aparience:You wear a tactical scarf most of the time to not show most of your face, black gloves, some bandages arround your body,tactical headphones, a white visor and a shirt without shoulders, the rest is your choice.
Special abilities:Can leave the server(universe) at any second, this takes 1 minute minimun, and 7 minutes maximun, depends on how calm you're at the moment of leaving.
Also you can create a private server on any "game" to practice before joining an actual server, nothing happends if you do that, you will just look kinda "sus" to the people inside the game that are not players.
You go to "Home" any time you leave the server, in Home, other special people(Owners of games) + the admins of all the "Au's" or Servers/Games are there, they can go at any server they like, or "Shut it down" if anything is going into a fatal disaster there.But, before you ask if you're owner of any, no, you aren't, you are a world "Beta tester", meaning you were make to test games if needed, of course you dont have to do that every time, you have your own time, but yeah, you're kinda always busy...
Hobbies:Drawing, testing medicine(Any tipe of medicine), testing random games, and making detailed outfits
Likes:Funny exploiters/hackers, medic stuff, bandages, other beta testers, ROBLOX admins, Medic people(the ones that sacrifice themselfs for other people or try to), your job partner, Cola, blood, campfires, etc...
Dislikes:Bad exploiters/hackers, that part of the ROBLOX world, injured people, toxic people, most of the game devs(you fear them), dramatc people, etc...
Personality:You're an introvert person, but still choose to heal and save others, despite having to carry them and ask them many things of how they feel, you think that it's the best option.
Random phrases:
-"I can't bealive you've done this..."
-"Look, im the medic AND I KNOW WHAT IM DOING OK?"
-"WHY YOU DID'NT RUN?"
-"I swear that if you turn off your carries again im going to leave you here to root and die and then tell your ####### friends that you were a ###### piece of shit that wanted to be saved by a ####### emo boy so you can show him your ###### ###.DO YOU UNDERSTAND?...thats what i though"
-"*Angry Spanish intensifies*"
-"Oh por el amor de dios, not the custom bots..."
FunFact:Sometimes the Evade devs invite you to a "no lore" server, where as the name says it there's no lore and theres many normal players and beta testers, and infinite fun of course!...ignoring the fact that they kinda do a not-stop trolling to everyone, you think is fun!
Also some bots are kind towards you, dont get me wrong, some will torture you until you give up in living, but some are just :)

-⚜_______-👁-_______⚜-

Sup, how yall doing?...i hope good...
ANYWAY
Chapter posts are random so dont expect a chapter a day after i posted one...or do...idk man depends on how i am felling, also, sorry that this "Y/N" kinda breaks the 4th wall but i like doing that so one of my future books makes scense, no worries, no OP powers, no that crazy stuff, that only happends when Y/N is with the devs.

Dont question me and my cringy brain, it just wanted to do it like this k?.
Also, if for any, like, ANY chance any dev sees this, tell me your thoughs, just be honest k?, ah, i almost forgot, no +18 stuff here, i dont even know how to write it at all lol, but like, no, just, no.
.

..

...

Neta, si algún dev ve este libro y quiere que lo borre lo borraré sin pensarlo 2 veces

-⚜_______-👁-______⚜-

-⚜_______-👁-_______⚜-

Next chapter:ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝔼
Words:771