𝟎𝟑

The beautiful voice of Jimin from the song Save Me, was what woke her up. She groaned loudly sluggishly pulling herself out of her comfy bed to get ready for the party.

Rummaging through her suitcases trying to find something not too flashy, Hana finally decided on her outfit. (Picture above) She took her time applying her everyday makeup making sure it looked flawless and tames her messy hair.

With one final look in the mirror she psychs her self up and leaves her dorm texting Kitty. Kitty replies telling her to meet her down in the auditorium.

I don't even know where that is.

After 10 minutes of taking wrong turns she reaches the hall and spots kitty dressed in a beautiful sparkly silver dress with neon yellow ruffles.

"Hey Hana you look amazing!" Kitty says bubbling with excitement.

"Thanks you too! I love the dress!" Hana compliments back

"I can't wait to see my boyfriend. Did I tell you I'm here to surprise him?"

"No I don't recall. But that's really sweet." Hana has never really been the best with socialising but at least she's trying. Kitty makes it easier anyways.

"Lets go inside." Kitty excitedly grabs Hana's hand and the both head inside. Kitty stopped to take in the party completely wowed at how well organised it looked. Hana being the model she is, the setting was nothing compared to events she's attended, but it all seemed refreshing to her seeing people her age laughing and dancing together.

As Kitty continues to walk in Hana pauses. Her phone buzzed indicating she'd received a message. She pulled it out her eyes landing on a message from her mother.

*We were expecting to see you today but I'll let you settle in. I hope to see you tomorrow.*

Hana scoffed putting her phone back in her bag looking around for Kitty. She spotted her conversing with two guys, both their backs towards her.

"Kitty! I thought I lost you for a second." Hana said approaching her.  As she turned to face the two boys she seemed to be bickering with she felt as if her heart dropped.

"Hana?" Both Minho and Quincy asked shocked.

"W-what are you doing here?" Q questioned.

"Shouldn't you be on some run way?" Minho sassed bitterly.

"I-I." Hana was completely speechless. She'd completely forgotten the fact that Minho would be attending KISS. Not knowing what to say she kept quiet.

"Well?" Minho ushered.

"You know them?" Kitty asked Hana.

"It's a long story." Hana whispered clearly uncomfortably.

Out of nowhere Q's attention redirected and he nudged Minho causing to spill his drink. "Goddamn it, Q, this is bespoke." Minho spoke up annoyed.

"Shut up about the clothes. Look at our boy." Q said.

"Where did Dae get that suit?" "-Yo Dae!"

Both Hana and Kitty turn around watching as a boy dressed a fitting black suit approached. Dae and Kitty run towards each other and embrace. "Thats her boyfriend?" Hana whisper to myself not believing what she's seeing.

Out of nowhere a girl in a bright pink dress hooks her arm with Dae. "Yuri? She's here too?" Hana thinks out loud in disbelief. "Have you got a problem with that." A sassy British voice infiltrated her brain.