𝟏𝟓

As the final bell of Hana's last class of the day rang out, she breathed a sigh of relief and gently closed her schoolbooks, shoving them into her bag. She was eager to retreat to the comfort of her dorm room to pull off her uniform and change into something comfortable, something that would allow her to relax and unwind.

Once Hana arrived at her room, she quickly changed into some cozy sweatpants and an oversized hoodie — both of which were gifts from Chanel. The clothes felt like a hug around her body, and she felt instantly at ease. With her comfortable attire, she made her way over to the boys' dorm.

————

She was about to enter the building when she heard a faint but clear male voice calling out to her. "Excuse me?"

She froze, her heart dropping to her stomach, scared that it might be her stalker. The thought of turning around and possibly facing him filled her with trepidation. But as the voice called out again, she forced herself to turn around and face the source of the sound. When she did, she was surprised to see a girl and a guy standing in front of her. They looked like a couple, with their hands intertwined, but the girl looked quite intimidated and was slightly slouched, nearly hiding behind the boy. She bowed her head politely in greeting and Hana bowed back.

The boy stepped forward and spoke in a polite, friendly tone. "Sorry to bother you, but my girlfriend is a huge fan of yours and would love a picture with you."

Hana's initial fear gave way to excitement, and she immediately agreed. "Of course, it would be my pleasure," Hana said with a cheerful smile. The girl lit up with excitement and quickly moved to stand beside her.

The boy pulled his phone out taking many pictures. As the camera clicked, Hana noticed the girl's smile become even brighter and she nearly danced excitedly. She looked like she couldn't believe she'd just met her favourite celebrity and was now going to have a picture with her to prove it.

After the photos were taken, the girl thanked Hana profusely, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Thank you so much!" she said, "This means everything to me!"

Hana felt warmed by the girl's gratitude and couldn't help but smile. "I'm glad I could make your day a little brighter," With that, Hana bowed and turned to enter the dorm building.

She reached her destination, knocked on the door and waited until it swung open, revealing Q who was still in his uniform. He had probably just gotten back.

He welcomed her inside and she made her way to the sofa -- eyes darting around looking for a vicious wild Minho to pop out.

"It's just us. No one else is home." Q said, noticing her wandering eyes. She nodded making herself comfortable.

Q walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of what looked to be banana milk. "Do you want banana milk?" He asked with a smile, waving it in the air. He knew how much the girl liked the specific brand.

She was about to say yes, but.."Can I just have water instead?"

"Oh come on, it's your favourite."

She hesitated, but then he pulled out a second one. "I'll have one too." He smiled.

"Okaaayy fine." She said smiling back.

He walked over to her handing her the drink and plopping down beside her. They both pull off their caps in silence, waiting for the other to say something.

"Soo um, where do we start..?" Hana spoke up.

"From the beginning" He replies nonchalantly.

"Well.. uhm." The tension was starting to become very awkward and unsettling. She used to always feel so calm and comfortable around him.