𝟏𝟐

There on the laptop screen was a video of Kitty sleeping peacefully in her bed on a site called 'sleeping creepers'.

"My roommate put me on some websites as I was sleeping? — Oh my god." Kitty cried out.

They where all huddled up in front of the laptop. Hana stood behind Kitty keeping as much distance from Minho as she could.

"I don't see the appeal." Minho smirked.

"Yet.. you somehow you found the site." Q gave Minho a sideways glance.

Just then Hana's phone buzzed in her pocket, but she ignored it, assuming it was a text from one of her parents.

Dae spammed the laptop shut backing away. "Kitty, you should move. You can't live with that girl anymore."

Hanna stood aside nodding. "Yeah, I agree with Dae. This is.. kinda sketchy." Q said.

"I tried to move. There are no other rooms."

-BUZZ

Hanna stepped away from the conversation to check her phone. She had four messages from an unknown number.

She took a second to think about who it could be, but she didn't really have anyone in mind so she opened it. And immediately felt her heart drop.

She stared at her phone in horror.  There were three professional looking photographs of her - two from her first night at KISS, the night she cried on her way back to her dorm, another from the night she walking to the dorms in the rain. And a text message saying; "Why were you so sad?"

Who could have taken these pictures? And why would they send them to her? She felt extremely uncomfortable and scared. Sure she had dealt with stalkers before, but she had people by her side. Right now the only person she felt she could really trust was Mr Hwang.

Hana's hands trembled and her mind raced as she tried to think of who could have taken those pictures. It could have been anyone - a fan, paparazzi, a stalker, or someone from the school.

Most importantly, how did they get her number?

It had only been, what? A week? And now she would have to add this onto all the stress.

"Hana!" Kitty called out snapping her out of her train wreck of thoughts.

The girl spun around. All eyes were on her her. "I said your name like six times. Everything okay?" Kitty said, eyebrows furrowed.

Hana rubbed her sweaty palms on her pants, "Yeah, yeah, fine." Her breathing was still irregular and she hoped it wasn't that noticeable.

"I was asking if maybe I could stay in your dorm?"

"I -uhm I only have one bed. And I don't think the couch is very comfy."

"You have your own dorm room?" Minho asked.

The girl nodded warily.

"Wow.. privileged much.

"I didn't really have a choice." She said under her breath. It was true, it was her father who insisted she required a private dorm room for her safety.

Hana's phone buzzed once again and she hesitantly checked it. The trio had continued their discussion, but they're voices drowned out as she read the following text; "Don't leave me on seen. Reply me :)"

She quickly shut off the phone and shoved it back into her pocket, hastily making her way to the door to leave. She felt claustrophobic stood in the room. She didn't even bother saying bye to Kitty. She couldn't. She didn't trust her voice right now.

The three of them were so caught up the completely missed the girl leaving. All they heard the the door shutting. "Is she okay?" Dae asked.

Kitty looked at him briefly before looking back at the door. "I don't know."

______

Hana took a moment to calm herself before she left the boys dorm building. She ultimately regretted not asking Kitty to come along, but she also didn't feel like going back to ask.

Outside, the sun had already buried itself, and the moonlight shined bright. There were only 3 or 4 people still out, as it was a few minutes past curfew.

Hana's steps were wide, trying to make it to the safety of her room as quickly as possible. She kept looking around and behind her to make sure no one was following her.

Her anxiety only calmed when she was a few steps from the main door. She felt a sense of pride bubbled in her - that she made it back safely.

But time seemed to have stopped when she heard a loud click, and just in the corner of her left eye, she saw a bright flash illuminate from the bushes.

—————————————————

𝐀/𝐍:

HEY!!

Continuation of the last chapter.

I added some extra spice to the story and I can't wait to se how it goes from here.

I'll start writing the next chapter from tomorrow, so it'll be out soon!

We're also getting an XO Kitty Season 2. I hope it's better than this season.

Take care and make sure to drink water today!! <3