harry potter au [ golden trio era ]

(( A Harry Potter AU for us :3 Please do this one with me, anybody who loves Harry Potter ^^ ))   

The Tri-Wizard Tournament had finally been announced !   

   Students all around were practically glowing with pride as they had learned that the Tournament would be staged right there at Hogwarts for the year .

   The students of both Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and Durmstrang Institute were due to arrive at the school, though they didn't exactly know when .

   Though as you had all learned from the great wizard Albus Dumbledore himself, the Tournament was said to be incredibly dangerous .

   It had been said that many people who have attempted to compete ended up losing their life every time .

" Those who are faint of heart should adhere to this warning.. "   

   This was the reason that Barty Crouch ( Senior ) had Dumbledore place an age line around the Goblet of Fire, so that no one under the age of 17 could put their name inside .

   You hadn't really been worried about the Tournament however, as it had never been something that interested you .

   No, what you were the most focused on was this year's Yule Ball and whether or not you really wanted to attend .

   Although you were somewhat hesitant on whether you wanted to or not, you did have to admit that if a "certain boy" asked you, you would one hundred percent end up going .

   But the thing was, you didn't think that the boy you had a rather big crush on would even notice you and would end up asking somebody else instead .

   That boy was BIAS, a boy who was in ( either you're in the same house or in a different house altogether ) .

   You had been crushing on him ever since your first year, but he hadn't really seemed to notice you .

   Though in reality, he had noticed you before . In fact, he thought you were quite pretty .

   He simply was much too nervous to actually approach you . That is until this year .

When BIAS vowed to try and ask you to the Yule Ball, and maybe even then.. something else would happen between you .

____________________________________

KIM NAMJOON:

   + HOUSE|| Ravenclaw

   + AGE|| 15 years old

   + YEAR|| Fourth year

   + BLOOD STATUS|| Pureblood