bodyguard

((Here I was inspired by an RP I had done with someone in the past, but here, you ( OC ) are going to be...needyy for that BIAS d lol :D Someone seriously needs to do this with me fr I'm so bored 😭))  

needyy for that BIAS d lol :D Someone seriously needs to do this with me fr I'm so bored 😭))  

   You knew that being famous had its ups and downs.

   You supposed it was only yesterday when you made it all the way to the top as a (insert career here), when in reality, it has taken you at least 8 or so years.

   The influence you had on others, the status, the wealth, the adoration, it was honestly like a high for you.

   And because of that, you began to become a little bit…high maintenance.

   Although you do your best to stay humble and be kind to all the people who love and support you, you would also find yourself becoming a little more spoiled at the same time.

   As your fame and wealth grew, your father realized that there would possibly be sick people out in the world who would want to hurt you.

   And being absolutely scared and unwilling to allow anything like that to happen, he went ahead and hired a few bodyguards for you.

   They would escort you wherever you went, stand by your side when necessary, and keep a keen eye on anyone they sensed could be a threat to your well-being.

   And even though you did initially scoff at the idea of any possible danger, you figured you would humor your fearful father and go along with it.

   But then everything changed for you when you saw one of the men, the head of your new three person team of bodyguards.

   BIAS, a man you thought was absolutely both gorgeous and incredibly attractive.

   According to your father, BIAS used to be an MMA fighter, and champion, but he ended up retiring early so he could train more to become a bodyguard.

   And he absolutely has to be right, considering how fit and attractive his build was.

   This meant that with someone like BIAS by your side to protect you 24/7, nobody could ever hurt you.

   And you honestly couldn't wait to spend time with him.

   That was.. until you tried to flirt with him.