my rich mafia husband

((A plot reminiscent of an RP I did in the past, filled with smutty romance and BTS members being underground criminal mafia men~))

   You honestly considered yourself to be a daddy's girl your whole life, from childhood up until current day.

   Coming from a rich and well off family, you never felt like you needed to worry about anything at all.

   You enjoyed living the high life, buying whatever you wanted, being driven wherever you wanted, and snatching any man you wanted.

   And one thing you enjoyed was gambling, something you had gotten a taste of because of your father being a constant gambler.

   And he was incredibly skilled at it, always being able to play his cards right and win thousands of won every time.

   However, he had no idea that his winning streak would suddenly be destroyed the moment a formidable gambler challenged him.

   A very wealthy man, young and handsome with a shady as hell background in the underground crime network.

   BIAS being his name, and unknown to both you and your father.. he had his eyes on you for a while.

   The moment he saw you walk into the casino, he knew he had to have you.

   And so, he decided to use your father's confidence and love of gambling against him.

   At this moment, you decided to go over to your father's table, seeing him playing against BIAS, and couldn't help but eye the younger man quite a bit.

   Although you were rooting for your father to win, not really aware of the consequences for if your father lost, you were suddenly just as flabbergasted as the elder man when you saw the cards BIAS set on the poker table.

   He won.

   Looking over at your father, only to be shocked at the way he'd become pale in the face, a look of utter bewilderment and devastation on his face as you both heard a low and half threatening voice.

"Well, looks like I win old man. You know the deal.. I get half of your fortune and.. your daughter.."
_________________________________________

Namjoon: