Chapter 1

Chloe pretended to gag, men loved it when she did that. It boosted their ego every single time. Especially the ones with small dicks, they thrived on it the most.

Eliott, going by the name tag on his shirt, groaned, licking his lips eagerly as he looked down at her crouched between his legs. His old and battered work chair squeaked almost rhythmically as Chloe worked his cock, the sound along with his moans filled the tiny work cabin.

Chloe was slightly disappointed. She had just started and he was already ready to blow his load. 'He probably hadn't gotten any in a while,' Chloe thought. Being a middle aged man who worked as a security guard he probably didn't get much action.

When Chloe first started chatting to him a few weeks ago, asking about the church he guarded where members of the public were not allowed to enter, she found him to be sweet, polite and a follower of the rules. Right down to the letter

The last attribute put a kink in her plan. She needed to get to the roof of the church or she was going to fail her course and be forced back to her home country. OK, she might be exaggerating and being dramatic, but to be fair there was a high chance she would be sent back home if she wasn't number one in the program. So, what was a girl to do?

She could easily find another place to use as the subject of her thesis. But she needed to wow her professor.

And to do that she needed to get to the roof of this church.

God, when Chloe thought about how crazy she was acting over an art degree it made her head hurt. Regardless of how insane she was acting, she had to prove herself. Her entire family had thought she was crazy coming all the way to Paris to study art, she couldn't go back with nothing to show for it. They would never let her live it down. Reminding her every chance she got that she would never amount to anything besides the small town girl who worked a dead end job.

Chloe would never go back.

So, she took matters into her own hands....and mouth.

Eliott was weak. Who wouldn't be when a twenty something year old with a killer body showed interest in you. After teasing him and throwing in the odd suggestive comments, he was gagging for her. Chloe even convinced him to get tested for any diseases.

When the tests came back all clean, Chloe suggested a blow job in exchange for entry. He practically dragged her into his little shed of an office.

His dick wasn't the worst one she had sucked off. Average in size, looking smaller due to his slight belly fat, the balls on the large side, but above all else he was clean. She loved a man who took care to clean the undercarriage.

Her body automatically responded to the sexual act, she was so aroused she was tempted to take it further if he suggested. She blamed not getting laid for the past two weeks.

"Oh Little Dove," Eliott groaned using the nickname he had given her. "Your mouth feels so good."

Chloe smiled, the praise he gave her sent chills down her spine. Dragging her tongue up the length of his cock she licked his tip, getting ready to take him into her mouth again.

Before she could, he stopped her, gently cupping her chin and forcing her to look at him. "Let me make love to you," he begged, running a thumb over her bottom lip. "I want to make you feel good as well."

Chloe took a moment to think about it.

She didn't have to think hard, her pussy throbbed making its wants known. Pretending to ponder the proposition she looked away, humming to herself. When she felt that she had dangled his proposition in front of him long enough she squeezed his cock, enjoying the groan she dragged from him. "Only if I can ride you," she purred.