Chapter 2

******** A couple hours later ***************

Getting into the church had been easy. 'A little too easy,' Chloe had thought but who was she to question how things were going. It wasn't as if she was the karma police or something.

Like the true friend she was, Lana had been ready and waiting beside the church, even bringing along a picnic for them to enjoy while they worked on their project. By the sounds of clinking bottles coming from inside the backpack, that was a promise.

It had been a bugger to lug their supplies up all the stairs, especially while trying to avoid the cobwebs and the skeletal remains of rodents and birds that had met their demise. Chloe tried not to think about how they died or why there were so many. If she did she probably would have turned back around and gone straight home. Almost, (her grade was on the line the driving factor behind her stubbornness), but she couldn't help the pang of sadness every time they came across a new one.

The climb almost took her out, the winding staircase caused a slight bout of motion sickness and the steep steps had her legs shaking and lungs burning. God, why was she so unfit?

Then there was the rooftop itself. It was basically a maze of chimneys and stone statues creating hidden areas and secret walkways, which created difficult obstacles to traverse. Especially while lugging heavy equipment.

It was all worth it though.

Hours later, after setting up, the rooftops of Paris glinting beneath her gaze, the lazy wind and warm sun was like a soft gentle hand running over her exposed skin and through her long blonde hair. With their snacks and wine around them, Chloe wondered if there was anything that could top her afternoon.

Sex.

Sex could.

Right here, on the top of this church.

She could imagine the rough fabric of the picnic blanket beneath her as a dark stranger loomed above her, roughly thrusting into her relentlessly, making her scream out in pleasure again and again. Another figure would appear next to her, slowly unzipping his pants and kneeling down next to her, asking her in a whiskey deep voice, if she was enjoying the cock buried deep inside her. It didn't matter what he said, she would be too distracted, watching him teasingly unzip his pants, releasing his cock and stroking it. Just when she is about to climax, she would be flipped on all fours, her arms pulled back by her wrists preventing her from getting away. She would be at their mercy, arms straining behind her, chest out, dick buried deep inside her as she panted for air.

The mysterious stranger would make his way in front of her, grabbing a fist full of hair, he would force her to look up at him. His forcefulness and tight grip would make her gasp out in pleasure. He would take that opportunity to shove his dick into her mouth, stealing her breath.

There would be no sweet words or any form of warning.

Both men would have their way with her, bringing her so much pleasure she would almost pass out. Then when she couldn't take any more they would climax all together clasping each other as they rode the wave of ecstasy.

As they lay there she would watch the stars dance across the sky.

Chloe groaned, frustrated. Gulping down the rest of her wine she pushed the fantasy down. If she couldn't do it in real life she might as well forget it.

For now anyway.

"What is it now?" Lana asked, passing Chloe a bottle to top up her glass.

So caught up in her daydreams she had almost forgotten she wasn't alone.